Boardwalk Hot Dogs in Brick NJ; A quick review with pictures

Author
leethebard
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10358
2016/06/22 10:40:17 (permalink)

Boardwalk Hot Dogs in Brick NJ; A quick review with pictures

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/boardwalk-hot-dogs-and-cafe-brick

Been talking about Boardwalk Hot Dogs in another thread. Thought I'd post a quick review. If you love hot dogs, this is worth a trip.....First off, this is a Jumbo Shickhaus hot dog on a crispy oversized (in Depth) roll. Add ons like saurerkraut and relish are help yourself. Love the hot relish. While other good looking meals can be had here (I come here for their specialty dogs) this is a hot dog paradise. If you scan the menu, you'll notice that dog and fries and a fountain drink are about $7. That's amazing for that quality and size. Daily specials sometimes make it even cheaper!! I've eaten at many great Jersey hot dog gems, but this is the standard by which I judge all of them. Beats windmill locations, Max's etc. Simple and small on the inside,although the mural of the Jersey shore is nice to sit under, you don't come here for ambiance.....you come for the superior hot dogs. Nothing quite tastes like a natural casing Shickhaus dog. Fries are the usual standard crinkle cut. They also make a classic Italian hot dog. That's a meal. I know people who come here from up north to visit, and this place is a must stop. And I consider myself luck to have it in my back yard. This is a place where one hot dog is a quality meal!!!
post edited by leethebard - 2016/06/22 10:43:02

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5