Breakfast in Northern Bergen County is Hit or Miss Really

Author
cantbeatgoodfood
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 14
2016/03/10 13:06:05 (permalink)

Breakfast in Northern Bergen County is Hit or Miss Really

I Recently began eating scrambled eggs again after a lifetime of not eating any at all,i have gone to a few diners for a good scrambled eggs,pancakes,or french toast,and bacon platter,and come away with just a few i enjoyed,1.the arena diner in hackensack was very good,as was meadowlands diner in carlstadt[went here every wk 2-3 times per],the parkway diner on rt 46 east in elmwood park,also good,chit chat diner in hackensack,very good... but i found saddle brook diner which so many reccomend to have a gross heavy eggy flavor which left me heavin,and gaggin,i couldnt eat it and ate the pancakes or french toast instead.same exactly went for the csandlewick diner in east rutherford...i basically cook at home and make it the way i like ,when in the mood for breakfast,use only alittle milk or water comes out right.

1 Reply Related Threads

pnwchef
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3037
    Re: Breakfast in Northern Bergen County is Hit or Miss Really 2016/03/10 13:25:25 (permalink)
    Restaurants only use eggs not milk or water in them for scrambled eggs. The problem is you don't like the taste of eggs. I have farm raised eggs that have even more of a rich egg taste. If I were you I would not eat eggs in a restaurant. If you go to a local diner that knows you then ask the cook to dilute the eggs with milk.
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5