Charleston, SC to Louisville via the Interstates

Author
dickcain
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2005/11/26 20:49:32 (permalink)

Charleston, SC to Louisville via the Interstates

I will be going to Louisville and return via I-26/I-40/I-640/I-75/I-64 and I-264. Will be staying out by the airport in Louisville for a few nights next week.

Anyone have any killer places that I can't afford to miss? I am mostly interested in the evening meals while in Louisville. I really don't want to run all over town unless it is a to-die-for place.

What kind of food do I like? Anything that doesn't eat me first!

3 Replies Related Threads

IansMom
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 395
    RE: Charleston, SC to Louisville via the Interstates 2005/11/26 23:14:44 (permalink)
    Welp there is a lot in Louisville to eat.. I'm not too far from the airport (like 7 mins away) you should go to Lynn's Paradise Cafe, the Brown Hotel downtown for the famous HOT BROWN sandwich, also not that far from the airport is Vietnam Kitchen for great spicy Vietnamese food, if you like Italian food.. Vito's is awesome,, the pies will remind you of NY's. For down home country cooking the Cottage Inn is ok... not impressive but ok, If you can get to Newburg Rd.. get to Kaelin's home of the cheeseburger, down Preston Hwy, near the airport is a Sangalese place and Koreana II, for good sushi hit Bardstown Rd for Sapporo, and the same area for Tapas at La Bodaga. if thats not enough... give me a shout out..LOL
    TJ Jackson
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 5590
    RE: Charleston, SC to Louisville via the Interstates 2005/11/26 23:48:57 (permalink)
    mayor al
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 15787
    RE: Charleston, SC to Louisville via the Interstates 2005/11/27 11:22:38 (permalink)

I vote with Ian's Mom! All of the places she mentioned will be satisfactory. You haven't mentioned any special preferences, so the recommendations are a bit generic. But try them.
    On U S 60 just west of Shelbyville (on your into or out-of town) Is Claudia Sanders Dinner House- closed on Mondays, but a good place to enjoy a mellow meal in a beautiful restaurant.
    Be sure to make it to Lynn's Paradise Cafe (be patient with parking, it's worth it!) and the Brown Hotel. TJ's photo of the Hot Brown should tell the tale!
    Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5