Helpful ReplyHot!Chick-fil-A’s Stated Corporate Purpose:

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
MetroplexJim
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 7072
Re: Chick-fil-A’s Stated Corporate Purpose: 2018/04/20 12:21:47 (permalink)
1bbqboy
Well, the Chicken Gods certainly work in mysterious ways. No sooner did I lament their absence from Southern Oregon than an an announcement came down from HQ indicating permits have been taken out for our 1st one.
Cool!

Congratulations!

My favorite is their spicy chicken sandwich which I sometime augment with one of their tasty, tangy sauces.

Another thing I like about them is that they cheerfully supply a good sized cup of ice water with plenty of ice.
Ram4
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 46
Re: Chick-fil-A’s Stated Corporate Purpose: 2018/04/20 16:49:21 (permalink)
We're about to get one too - less than 10 minutes from my house.  That chicken biscuit will be tough to resist in the morning.  The chick-n-minis are good too.  Closest one now is around 20 minutes.  Only a few years ago I'd have to drive 45 minutes to Racine, WI to get it.  It's one of the places that's more special to me when it's not close to home.  Now that it's super close it won't matter as much.  But I'll take it.
Russ Jackson
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2332
Re: Chick-fil-A’s Stated Corporate Purpose: 2018/04/21 14:30:58 (permalink)
Chick-fil-A has decided as a company that they are not going to change their belief on Christian Family Values. Staying closed on Sundays so associates can spend time with God and Family as opposed to working. By keeping the Sabbath. Its still ok for those who do not believe in Christian Family Values to eat elsewhere on Sundays. I wish everything was closed on Sundays and time was spent with Family and God. But I am not going to force or boycott those that stay open as it is their choice. This really upsets non Christians and people that believe in a different lifestyle. So they will attack the Christian Family at all costs. I find Chick-fil-A to be the cleanest, well run, happy associate, and dedicated to providing quality product served of any big chain. Even a super busy location is cleaner than the cleanest Burger King or McDonalds. And I have never had an order made incorrectly at the drive thru. I never get an order right at Burger King. Also the customers are a lot nicer at Chick-fil-A.

MilwFoodlovers
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3594
Re: Chick-fil-A’s Stated Corporate Purpose: 2018/04/21 20:37:43 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby leethebard 2018/04/21 22:46:58
I would say the majority of my friends are not Christian, and I've never heard any of them say two words on Chick-Fil-A, so please keep Christ in Christmas if you'd like but don't tell me there is a War on Christians or its believers. Ain't so no matter how many times Bill or Sean says there is. If only they'd feel the same about non-believers.
Gwenevere1946
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 18
Flagged as Spam (1)
Re: Chick-fil-A’s Stated Corporate Purpose: 2018/09/12 21:46:09 (permalink)
I love Chick fil a
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5