Helpful ReplyHot!Contingent spontaneous/casual/unthemed events

Page: << < ..1112 Showing page 12 of 12
Author
BuddyRoadhouse
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6608
Re: Contingent spontaneous/casual/unthemed events 2019/08/13 16:36:08 (permalink)
It doesn't get much more spontaneous than this...

As most of you know by now, The Travelin Man is passing briefly through Milwaukee tonight and tomorrow.  Some of you are planning to meet him for breakfast on Wednesday.  We're driving up tonight for a late night snack.

TTM lands at 9pm.  We're planning to meet him at McBob's around 9:30-9:45.  This could change depending on when his plane lands and whether or not he wants to have McBob's for both late night snack; then again for breakfast 10 hours later.  He says he's up for that, but I still gave him some other options.

Stolley's Hogg Alley is open until 2am and Speed Queen is open until 12:30.  He's not big on Mexican, so Jalapeno Loco was a no-go.  Other late night suggestions are welcome.

Anyone interested in joining us tonight should let me know and I'll keep you in the loop with exact time and location as things develop.

Buddy
JRPfeff
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5780
Re: Contingent spontaneous/casual/unthemed events 2019/08/13 18:04:00 (permalink)
Buddy

Please check Stolley's kitchen hours or you may be TTM'd.

Jim
BuddyRoadhouse
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6608
Re: Contingent spontaneous/casual/unthemed events 2019/08/13 18:09:25 (permalink)
Thanks for the tip, but no need. The TM has expressed his preference for McBob's, if only for the driving convenience.  I guess after you get off a three hour flight from Orlando you don't feel like driving another 30 minutes to Oconomowoc.

No problem.  Hard to go wrong with McBob's.

Are you joining us?

Buddy
chicagostyledog
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3673
Re: Contingent spontaneous/casual/unthemed events 2019/08/13 18:13:31 (permalink)
BuddyRoadhouse

As most of you know by now, The Travelin Man is passing briefly through Milwaukee tonight and tomorrow.  Some of you are planning to meet him for breakfast on Wednesday.  We're driving up tonight for a late night snack.

TTM lands at 9pm.  We're planning to meet him at McBob's around 9:30-9:45.  This could change depending on when his plane lands and whether or not he wants to have McBob's for both late night snack; then again for breakfast 10 hours later.  He says he's up for that, but I still gave him some other options.

Stolley's Hogg Alley is open until 2am and Speed Queen is open until 12:30.  He's not big on Mexican, so Jalapeno Loco was a no-go.  Other late night suggestions are welcome.

Anyone interested in joining us tonight should let me know and I'll keep you in the loop with exact time and location as things develop.

Buddy

BuddyRoadhouse

Buddy

BuddyRoadhouse

Buddy

Buddy,

Count Nina & I for breakfast at McBob's tomorrow morning.

CSD

JRPfeff
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5780
Re: Contingent spontaneous/casual/unthemed events 2019/08/13 18:17:41 (permalink)
Sorry, Bobbi has to rise early for work tomorrow. Enjoy!
Page: << < ..1112 Showing page 12 of 12
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5