Elmira, NY Roadfood find!

Author
chezkatie
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1330
2004/05/05 13:08:12 (permalink)

Elmira, NY Roadfood find!

We were in Elmira, NY this past weekend and my son remembered a great hot dog that he had there so off we went to M & M Red Hots.......wow, is all I can say. These hot dogs had the best meat sauce and were delicious. The usual way for them to serve the hot dogs are with onion, mustard, and this great meat sauce which is just cooked finely chopped ground beef and some flavoring which I could not detect. For $1.95, I had the best hot dog that I have had in ages. M & M Red Hots serves breakfast and lunch only and at dirt cheap prices. The most expensive lunch item was a cubed steak sandwich for $3.55 or a bowl of chili for the same price. Sandwich prices started at $1.70 for an egg sandwich. The grilled sandwiches and the french fries looked great but one comes here for the hot dogs. If you are ever in Elmira, you should do yourself a favor and go for a red hot here.....I bet you will not stop at one............we didn't. Their address is 212 Baldwin St Elmira, NY 14901 They have been in business for 50 years.

1 Reply Related Threads

renfrew
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 696
    RE: Elmira, NY Roadfood find! 2004/05/05 15:01:07 (permalink)
    Thanks for the post! I travel through there occasionally and will stop by next time.
    Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5