Food Truck Equipment???

Author
foodiePR312
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
2017/03/07 09:32:23 (permalink)

Food Truck Equipment???

Hello,

I am currently in the process of looking for a food trailer to buy. My question is what brand of appliances are considered high end for a food truck? Is Vulcan considered high end or top of the line for a food truck and is anyone here familiar with that brand?

Thank you

2 Replies Related Threads

Inferno
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 49
    Re: Food Truck Equipment??? 2017/03/09 12:49:21 (permalink)
    I believe Vulcan is high end residential. True brand is considered pretty good restaurant quality equipment. I have always had good luck with them. I also use Artic Air, little cheaper and the too work just fine.
    sm1
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 15
    Re: Food Truck Equipment??? 2017/03/11 00:52:15 (permalink)
    Vulcan Industrial is an upper range brand often found in restaurant kitchens. We have a few of their pieces and they are usually top-quality. If you are looking at equipment in person, take a look at the stainless steel and the way they put it together. You can tell a lot by the quality of the steel and the way the thing is finished. There's a lot of equipment that is good enough, but at some point in time you will wish that you spent a little bit of extra money to have a great piece of equipment that makes your life easier. A lot of us start with cheaper and used equipment before we are sure that we can justify the more expensive stuff.
    Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5