Good Eats: Reloaded

Author
Ghaz
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 346
2018/09/22 21:32:45 (permalink)

Good Eats: Reloaded

https://www.usmagazine.com/food/news/alton-brown-is-bringing-back-good-eats-with-two-new-shows/

Brown... tells Us Weekly Good Eats: Reloaded, which is set to premiere on Monday, October 15, on the Cooking Channel, is a renovation of sorts. “I have decided to go back and take 13 of the early classic Good Eats episodes from the first few years of the show, when I was quite young and everyone was still figuring out what to do, and renovate them,” he explains. “They’re about 60 percent brand new material, as I’ve gone back in and adjusted things, made changes to recipes, put in new recipes.”

The Iron Chef America host also notes his wish to make changes to some early Good Eats episodes stems from his desire to make the series as good as possible, especially since Return of the Eats – a slate of entirely new Good Eats episodes – is scheduled to premiere in 2019. “Before I reboot the series next year, I wanted to kind of go back and make these repairs so that I could feel that I’ve done everything that I could to make the series all that it can be,” Brown notes.

Really looking forward to having something to watch on the Cooking Channel again... 

1 Reply Related Threads

Root-Beer Man
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1444
    Re: Good Eats: Reloaded 2018/09/22 21:50:07 (permalink)
    Ghaz
    https://www.usmagazine.com/food/news/alton-brown-is-bringing-back-good-eats-with-two-new-shows/

Brown... tells Us Weekly Good Eats: Reloaded, which is set to premiere on Monday, October 15, on the Cooking Channel, is a renovation of sorts. “I have decided to go back and take 13 of the early classic Good Eats episodes from the first few years of the show, when I was quite young and everyone was still figuring out what to do, and renovate them,” he explains. “They’re about 60 percent brand new material, as I’ve gone back in and adjusted things, made changes to recipes, put in new recipes.”

The Iron Chef America host also notes his wish to make changes to some early Good Eats episodes stems from his desire to make the series as good as possible, especially since Return of the Eats – a slate of entirely new Good Eats episodes – is scheduled to premiere in 2019. “Before I reboot the series next year, I wanted to kind of go back and make these repairs so that I could feel that I’ve done everything that I could to make the series all that it can be,” Brown notes.

Really looking forward to having something to watch on the Cooking Channel again... 

It will be nice to see Alton again. Cooking has some pretty good shows that I like. "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" is always pretty good. I really like "Southern and Hungry". I just wish they had more episodes of it! And I really like "Food: Fact or Fiction" with Michael McKean. I love a good food history documentary style show. Everything on Food these days seems to be a game show. That's not my thing.
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5