Insider info????

Author
Mike Wunder
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 6
2015/03/13 12:18:43 (permalink)

Insider info????

I sent the fee for the "Insider" March 7th and have not received any feed back yet. Have I been "Scammed"
Mike

4 Replies Related Threads

Mike Wunder
    Junior Burger
    Re: Insider info???? 2015/03/14 20:40:42 (permalink)
    Not feeling much love here. Starting to believe that I have been scammed. Haven't had any contact from anyone from this site. Can ANONE please respond to my post? Paid through PayPal so I may have to try for my money back. 
    mar52
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 11466
    Re: Insider info???? 2015/03/14 21:45:36 (permalink)
    You keep mentioning scammed.  Not very nice.

Negativity?

What are you expecting as an insider?  March 7 was only 8 days ago.  You didn't get your welcome package?  (We don't get them)

I'll thank you for becoming an insider.  Insiders help the running of Roadfood.  It's not free although a lot of people think it's just here from some wonderful source.

Mike Wunder
    Junior Burger
    Re: Insider info???? 2015/03/15 15:45:19 (permalink)
    mar52
    You keep mentioning scammed.  Not very nice.

Negativity?

What are you expecting as an insider?  March 7 was only 8 days ago.  You didn't get your welcome package?  (We don't get them)

You didn't get your welcome package?  (We don't get them). ?????? welcome package???? No I didn't get any info all it did was take my money.
     (We don't get them). ?????? What are you trying to tell me.

I'll thank you for becoming an insider.  Insiders help the running of Roadfood.  It's not free although a lot of people think it's just here from some wonderful source.
    Becoming an Insider isn't what I thought it would have been. YES I thought it was a source of information. So far it hasn't been much info. All I was looking for was something to add to my Garmin to help find good places to find a place to eat. I'll admit I'm not a computer "GEEK". POI added to my Garmin is harder than I thought it would be.
    Negitive???? No, just not sure how things work on this site. What little I've learned has been helpful.

mar52
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 11466
    Re: Insider info???? 2015/03/16 11:54:27 (permalink)
    Besides helping fund the running of Roadfood being an insider gives you access to the POI files. 

It also lets you keep a record of Restaurant Reviews you've made and you can enter your own Statistics by keeping track of Roadfood reviewed restaurants where you've eaten.

There is nothing tangible being a Roadfood Insider.

I like knowing that in some small way, my being an Insider helps keep Roadfood up and running for my and others enjoyment.

Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5