Ivanhoe's Drive-In Upland Indiana

Author
Z66 Butch
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 199
2005/12/08 11:46:36 (permalink)

Ivanhoe's Drive-In Upland Indiana

This is called a Drive-In but offers a lot of inside seating. I had heard of this place for years and got to try it last summer. I remember reading a review locally that talked about a secret menu, things that were not on the regular menu but that they would make for you. When I got there I was wanting a burger and could not remember the name for it on the secrete menu so I just ask for the biggest cheeseburger that they make. MAN WAS IT BIG! The cheese burger must have been about a pound and was on a dark rye bun. It has some kind of light colored cheese, maybe Munster along with lettuce, tomato, onion and thousand Island dressing. It was VERY good and I took about a third of it home with me as I could not eat it all.

The menu at this restaurant features over 100 shakes and 100 sundaes plus 14 fresh salads, sandwiches, grilled chicken breast, and fresh strawberry shortcake in season. It is across the street from a small collage and gets very busy at times. It is worth the wait.

Upland is off of I-69 near Marion Indiana. Ivanhoe's is just about 3 miles off of the interstate and well worth the trip!

Butch

2 Replies Related Threads

PhenoBarbieDahl
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 69
    RE: Ivanhoe's Drive-In Upland Indiana 2005/12/09 17:19:18 (permalink)
    Wow! Will remember this come spring for a road trip...
    mr chips
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4727
    RE: Ivanhoe's Drive-In Upland Indiana 2005/12/11 01:21:58 (permalink)
    It is a great place!
    Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5