JUST BOUGHT 7x12 CONCESSION TRAILER, Please Help!
I am a recent college grad and decided to become a business owner by starting my own food truck business. I am starting up a taco/tamale trailer that will serve chicken tamales, and steak and chicken tacos. I plan to precook all of the food in advance and keep the meat, chicken and tamales warm in crock pots. Do you guys think this is a solid idea?
I am located in Michigan, but purcharsed a brand new, custom built concession trailer in Georgia at a good pirce.
I'll attach pictures for you all to see.
However, I have few to no knowledge on how to build up the trailer in order to meet the needs to be a proper concession trailer.
I have been reading many of these forums but still have some questions:
1. What is the best way to install a hand sink into my trailer? (this is the thing I lack the most knowledge about)
-What are all the parts needed to have a fully workable sink?
-Would it be best to hire a plumber to help me out?
2. How long would you say it takes to have everything installed and set up once I pick up the trailer?
3. Where can I purchase a proper glass window to install in the concession window of my trailer for a cheap price?
4. What is a proper generator to get if I have six outlets, and where is the best place to purchase it?
5. Can anyone tell me where is a good place to get used prep refrigerators?
ALSO: If anyone that reads this is from Southeast Michigan, do you know any available and cheap kitchen commissaries?