Lunch in the Port Huron/Marysville, Mich., area

Author
Bonk
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 813
2014/08/26 20:22:38 (permalink)

Lunch in the Port Huron/Marysville, Mich., area

We were looking to find a place to eat in that area when we go on vacation. We're coming up I-94 and heading across into Canada at Sarnia and would prefer to stay near the highway.

Does anyone know of any place good in that area?

2 Replies Related Threads

CCJPO
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 543
    Re: Lunch in the Port Huron/Marysville, Mich., area 2014/08/27 05:58:26 (permalink)
    My choice would be Coney Island On Huron Street. It is near the Blue Water Bridge. I started going there in the mid 50's when I was 6. That was back in the day that a 6 year old could ride the bus by themselves, if you had a nickel, and nobody called social services on the parents. It is the original Coney Island in Port Huron and I believe it has been there since the 20's. I go there whenever I am in the area. Great coneys, great fries, great shakes and great rings, plus the menu has expanded, although I have never had anything other than the above mentioned. I have had relatives ship them to me. I prefer them to anything from Flint, Grand Rapids or Detroit (American Coney and National Coney) 
    Bonk
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 813
    Re: Lunch in the Port Huron/Marysville, Mich., area 2014/08/27 16:43:26 (permalink)
    There's a few in the area. Are you talking about this one?

https://locu.com/places/m...nd-port-huron-us/#menu
    Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5