Started working on the more plumbing related stuff.
Dragged the sink out of the shed, that I salvaged from the 1st truck.
Forgot that I had not even really looked at it up till now.
This shot shows 2 things.
1 - Just how clean it was to start with ..... not. I knew I would have to clean it, but ......eeewww.
2- It shows how the previous owners installed the taps.
I forgot to take a picture before I took off the hoses, but this is a mock up of what it looked like.
Not sure which rocket surgeon came up with this kind of set up...but WOW!
Anyway, not hard to fix at least.
Then THIS rocket surgeon had to make up some spacers so they would fit right .
At least they point in the right direction.
Heck at they both point in the SAME direction now.
Tons of cleaning, scrubbing, and polishing.
In the end I think it took about 5 hours. OUCH.
Not to mention the couple hours I spent trying to find all the parts that I specifically put in a safe spot so that I wouldn't lose them!
post edited by Blakkmoon - 2017/10/18 01:24:02