Re:May I suggest a Good Restaurant Guide?
As one of the co-founders of Qmato, I'm really glad that you're finding it useful. That means a lot to us.
We take closed restaurants seriously but we agree that we have room to improve there. Closed restaurants are hard to keep on top of. You can clear out 99% of them but the remaining 1% do stick out like a sore thumb. Anyway, this is definitely something we're working on.
If there are questions, comments, requests, or more feedback about Qmato I would be more than happy to take them here or via PM, as long as it's ok with the moderators.
Best to all