Miami Kiosk To Food Trailer Conversion

Author
Rigo1968
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 20
2018/07/10 22:58:24 (permalink)

Miami Kiosk To Food Trailer Conversion

Haven't been on in a long time, but its good to be back after a stressful two years on the road!

I just purchased the last remaining 3 Kiosks from a mall located in Coconut Grove/ Miami ( Cocowalk ) that is being renovated, the Kiosk were built by the famous Carriage House.

I wanted to purchase just one in order to convert it into a bar for my pool area, but the price for all 3 was so good,I couldn't resist but to buy them all! $700 for all three.

Once I got them to my storage the light bulb in my head went off, lets convert one to a food trailer!

Took one to a friends house and started gutting it, the wood roof is in perfect shape but unfortunately the corners of the floor were rotten, probably do to the garage door type doors tracks holding water.

A new floor has been built on top of the metal frame of the old floor, commercial grade vinyl tile has been installed.

The floor sits on 6, six inch casters. I figured I could roll it up and down off a trailer but Florida law considers that to be a free standing building and would have to pass tons of local inspections ( not worth it ) so I must mount it on a trailer.

The exterior columns are made of metal ( got lucky there ). The wood ( ceiling ) on the roof is in perfect shape as well as the metal roof, got lucky again!

Pictures will be uploaded as I go.

Wish me luck!

3 Replies Related Threads

BiggE
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 86
    Re: Miami Kiosk To Food Trailer Conversion 2018/07/11 23:15:09 (permalink)
    Congrats on the new project.  Can't wait to see the pics!
    hpx
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 250
    Re: Miami Kiosk To Food Trailer Conversion 2018/07/12 13:36:09 (permalink)
    Are you planning to tow this around or be stationary? 
    Rigo1968
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 20
    Re: Miami Kiosk To Food Trailer Conversion 2018/07/12 23:58:00 (permalink)
    I have several options for both tow around or stationary.
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5