Helpful ReplyHot!Minneapolis / St. Paul Crawl: April 25th to 28th, 2019

Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 26 of 38
Author
Bonk
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 962
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/13 02:47:42 (permalink)
ScreamingChicken
I was doing some research for my summer vacation and came across Willow River State Park, about 5 miles north of Hudson, WI.  If any of you who're driving to MSP also have an interest in waterfalls, WRSP might be worth checking out.

We're renting a car, but yeah, that's very intriguing to us.

Thanks for sharing!
Lurker
  • Total Posts : 0
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/16 10:59:10 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby ChiTownDiner 2019/04/15 07:35:15
We will be arriving late Wednesday the 24th and will be staying at the Holiday Inn West Bloomington. We intend to leave very early Sunday morning and drive to  the U.P. so we will have to skip Sunday morning festivities. We will then have one overnight in Copper Harbor MI, one in Marquette MI and two overnights on Mackinac Island. From there we stay two nights in Dearborn MI to check out the Henry Ford Museum/Greenfield Village and then we'll be staying at an AirBNB in Madison WI before heading back to MSP to fly home on Monday the 6th. This will be our only big trip of the year, since I really need to take a hard look at expenses/savings since I plan to retire in just over 8 years when I turn 62 so we're going to delay Newfoundland and the Canadian Maritimes  into next year. We do plan on two extended weekend trips later this year - a car trip to downeast Maine(late summer)and then fly to BWI or DCA and check out Gettysburg and Monticello (late fall)
jm199
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 228
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/17 14:24:40 (permalink)
If a tour to St Paul/Minneapolis is to be considered, my top places to go would be

Tavern on the Grand (for anything Walleye)
Matts or the 5-8 Club (for a Jucy Lucy)
Cafe Latte (for cake)

BuddyRoadhouse
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6539
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/17 16:46:26 (permalink)
Thanks for the input jm199.  All your picks on our initial list, although there's no guarantee they'll make the final cut.  And if those are your "top picks" what's on the next tier?  At this point, all suggestions are still welcome.

Looks like you're a Burgher; so where does your Twin Cities experience come from?  Any chance you'll be able to join the group this April?  All are welcome!

Buddy
schlotz
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 98
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/18 08:19:15 (permalink)
If any MSP local Roadfooders could possibly pick up (and hold until April) a beer order for me from the Total Wine in Eagan, MN, I would be forever thankful!  There would also a nice thank-you beer in it for you!

UPDATE:  I have found someone to pickup...Lift Bridge Barrel-Aged Silhouette Stout

We will be sharing this beer in April!

post edited by schlotz - 2019/02/18 15:53:27
ScreamingChicken
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 9045
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/18 17:31:24 (permalink)
I thought for sure it was going to be Hamm's.  Or maybe Grain Belt.
BuddyRoadhouse
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/18 17:57:06 (permalink)
Who's the helpful bootlegger?

Buddy
JRPfeff
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5665
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/18 18:57:58 (permalink)
schlotz
UPDATE:  I have found someone to pickup...Lift Bridge Barrel-Aged Silhouette Stout

Don't let that name fool you, this beer is an IPA. Steer clear if you do not favor this style.
schlotz
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 98
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/18 22:01:27 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby ChiTownDiner 2019/02/19 14:00:23
JRPfeff
schlotz

Don't let that name fool you, this beer is an IPA. Steer clear if you do not favor this style.

Are you setting a trap for the Guest???

BuddyRoadhouse
Who's the helpful bootlegger?

Buddy

A beer-trader friend of mine reached out to his network and found a willing party near Eagan.

I may also hit him up for feedback on my brewery options.
post edited by schlotz - 2019/02/20 15:51:12
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5390
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/20 09:20:32 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Sundancer7 2019/02/20 17:50:53
Dear Guest

No need to hide behind the Cloak of Anonymity!  Step out into the sunshine and bask in the friendship we provide.  Join us in MSP and we will even teach you how to create and post a Trip Report!  

Leave your basement dwelling behind and join those you share a common bond with....

We humbly await your reveal!

Your Fully Exposed Roadfood Friends 
JRPfeff
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5665
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/20 09:34:01 (permalink)
Can't we all just get along?

I'm looking at you CTD.
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/20 11:41:11 (permalink)
#luvthrucortados 
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/23 10:57:22 (permalink)
Had an early morning interview to complete and fired up the car this morning....first tune outta the box....Dire Straits singing The Guests of Swing...We are the Guests...We are the Guests of Swing....

For some reason, it just didn't seem the same!  #bringbackthesultan #wherehaveallthestuffiesgone 
joerogo
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5301
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/23 11:13:54 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby ChiTownDiner 2019/02/23 11:47:06
ChiTownDiner
Had an early morning interview to complete and fired up the car this morning....first tune outta the box....Dire Straits singing The Guests of Swing...We are the Guests...We are the Guests of Swing....

For some reason, it just didn't seem the same!  #bringbackthesultan #wherehaveallthestuffiesgone 

Jashim is always available!
joerogo
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/23 11:16:57 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby ChiTownDiner 2019/02/23 11:47:05
For the record.......I still have the record!
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/02/25 07:35:58 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby joerogo 2019/03/05 06:46:35
While watching my 637th viewing of Beauty and The Beast...I spontaneously burst into song with Be Our Guest!  Don't mind saying I have quite the interpretative dance routine for this one also!  

In this case, sounds so much better than Be Our Sultan...to reminiscent of our oath!  
BuddyRoadhouse
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/04 18:03:43 (permalink)
Sorry for the long delay since the last installment.  I wanted to wrap this up and it just took a little longer to accomplish than previous efforts.  Plus, I was starting to burn out on this part of the process.  No worries, now that it's complete I'm ready to tackle the next task; narrowing down the dozens of candidates to a manageable handful for the Crawl.  Please look this over at your leisure and post your thoughts on anything that particularly interests or repels you.

Local Favorites/Other
We've heard a lot about "regionally appropriate" choices for MSP, but here are some favorites of the local folks that don't exact  ly fit that definition.

Wally's Roast Beef: Several Roadfooders clued me in to Wally’s, so it must be good.  Nothing fancy here, just solid Roast Beef Sandwiches.  There’s other stuff on the menu, but from what I’ve heard, stick with the Roast Beef or don’t even bother.  That said, there’s also a Blue Plate Special (no really, that's what they call it) featuring a Roast Beef Sandwich with “Real Mashed Potatoes Smothered in Gravy”.

Psycho Suzi’s Motor Lounge:  Shakespeare asked, “What’s in a name?”  I ask, “Doesn’t the name tell you everything you need to know?”  Psycho Suzi offers late night Tiki Bar fun for those so inclined.  All the over-the-top exotic drinks you’d expect, plus lots of Pub Grub staples on the menu.  Nothing especially Roadfood-y to make it worthy of the regular itinerary; but this is definitely a prime spot for after-hours independent study.

Also part of the Psycho Suzi entertainment group, Betty Danger’s Country Club, described as “A Country Club for the 99%," they even have their own Ferris Wheel where you can enjoy a cocktail with a view.  Looks like fun!

Middle Eastern
Babani’s: Last time we visited Babani’s they were the only Kurdish restaurant in the United States, and they were in a smallish space near downtown St. Paul.  Since then, a few other Kurds have entered the food service biz, and Babani’s has moved to a larger location near the river.   The lunch and dinner menu's Indian/Middle Eastern/Mediterranean fusion food still looks delicious and plentiful.

Markets (Non-Ethnic)
Whenever you tell someone you’ll be visiting the Twin Cities, the first bit of advice you usually get is, “Ya gotta go to The Mall of America!”  Sorry to disappoint folks, but that will not be the case on this Crawl, unless you make the pilgrimage on your own time.

OTOH, the Twin Cities are loaded with interesting and worthwhile Public Markets.  We’ve already talked about the Hmongtown Marketplace, Hmong Village, Karmel Square Mall and Midtown Global Market.  There are a few other, less ethnic, Public Markets worth talking about.

Keg and Case Food Hall: As the name implies, K&C Food Hall is located on the historic grounds of the iconic and historic Schmidt Brewery.  Schmidt’s is no longer around, but this refurbished space pays tribute to its roots with a combination of chef-driven restaurants, craft beer local merchants selling an eclectic mix of regional goods.

There’s also an adjacent park which, weather permitting, offers family movie nights, live music, and farmers/makers markets.

Saint Paul Farmers Market: A true Farmers Market offering fresh seasonal produce year-round.  According to their website, you can also find bakery goods, cheese, poultry, buffalo, venison, beef, pork, lamb, maple syrup, eggs, bagel sandwiches, honey, and many other items.  As I understand it, the St. Paul Farmers Market moves around to various locations on any given Saturday.  We’ll need to wait for their Spring Calendar to see where they’ll be located on April 27th.

Food Trucks (sorta)
The Twin Cities has a growing food truck scene.  The problem with trying to include them in a Crawl involving two dozen people, and almost as many cars, is that the trucks are always moving around.  Here are a couple of exceptions.

Red River Kitchen: This is another place that deserves consideration as much for its history and ambiance as it does for its food.  Actually, RRK is a food truck offering a wide ranging, high quality, "alternative" pub Grub menu.  The hook for us is their permanent seasonal location in a restored grain elevator overlooking the Mississippi RiverBeautiful views, great food; what better way to spend a spring afternoon?

Seventh Street Truck Park: Imagine going to a Food Truck festival and everything was indoors.  That’s the concept here.  Five trucks with five menus, all under one roof, serving Chicken, Ribs, Ice Cream, Pizza, and Grilled Cheese Creations.  Plus, Beer & Cocktails.

Okay, it’s a gimmick.  But like I said at the start, everything goes on the list for comments.  From what I’m reading, the food is pretty good, and there’s a strong “people watching” opportunity offered here.

Overpriced Cocktails, Under-Portioned Entrees, & Other Fancy Stuff
There are some areas in which I have little expertise.  High end restaurants and bars fall into that category.  Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been to my fair share of needlessly expensive joints.  I even know the right fork to use for the Shrimp Cocktail.  There’s just no particular draw for me with most places of that caliber.

Most of the following listings were suggested by the various tourism reps I’ve been dealing with.  They all look like fine establishments serving excellent food.  I’m not sure they’re right for this Crawl, but as I said when I started this project, everything’s on the table off the top, then we start eliminating.  With that in mind let’s look at…

The Parlour Bar: Some folks might be put off by the $5 bottles of Schlitz and Bud Light.  Others might look past that and see the highly acclaimed Ground Chuck, Ribeye, and Brisket Burgers leading off the menu.

Butcher & The Boar: It’s tough to look past the prices on some of these places.  B&B looks like a modern interpretation of a Steak House with their 18oz. Bone-in NY Strip, and 16oz. Wagyu Ribeye, both going for close to seventy bucks.  They’ve got some more affordable sausage dishes that look pretty good.  Green Chorizo, Wild Boar Hotlink, and Berkshire Pork & Cheddar caught my eye.

Meritage: The menu is both fancy and schmancy, starting off with Soupe à l'Oignon Grâtinée (French Onion) all the way to the Croque Madame/Monsieur (and that’s just the lunch menu).  Seriously, if we want to have a high end experience, Meritage looks like worthy contender.

The St. Paul Grill: More reasonable prices (still not cheap) in a classic downtown setting.  The lunch menu is pretty affordable with most Burgers and sandwiches pricing out under $20.  The dinner menu is centered around Steaks & Chops with a nice compliment of Seafood dishesIncredible looking Hash Browns too!

Saint Dinette: Understated elegance in downtown St. Paul.  The dinner menu ranges from Beet Salad to a hefty plate of Fried Chicken.  Apparently, customers have declared an unofficial Burger War between Saint Dinette and Parlour Bar.  Shall we check them out and declare a winner?

The Lexington: This place might be too classy for a couple dozen Roadfooders wandering in off the street.  Lots of heavy dark wood paneling and formal place settings dominate the space.  The dinner menu looks tres internationale leading off with Whitefish ala Gorbachev all the way to Polynesian Spare Ribs.  There’s plenty of American standards in between.  The Bar Menu has some interesting nibbles including a Walleye Sausage.

Holman’s Table: Located in St. Paul's Downtown Airport, Holman’s Table looks comfortable and casual while maintaining an air of sophistication.  They serve Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner seven days a week.  The menu is an eclectic mix of North Americana (Poutine anyone?).  Lunch options are affordable with several sandwich and Burger options.

Late Additions
During the course of writing all this, some late additions popped onto my radar...

Hi-Lo Diner: A classic diner with a modern twist; the owners transported an original 1957 Fodero Diner from Gibsonia, PA to Minneapolis, then built on an addition and deck to accommodate the welcoming crowds.

The menu follows the same strategy, mixing classic Diner Fare alongside the house creation, "Hi-Tops", consisting of a fried pastry dough base crowned with various toppings.  “The Gary Cooper” features Buttermilk Fried Chicken, drizzled with Maple-Bourbon Syrup and Gravy.  “The Notorious P.I.G” includes Pulled Pork topped with a Fried Egg, Black Bean & Corn Salsa, and Sour Cream.  You get the idea.  They also serve dessert style Hi-Tops for the sweets lovers.

Frankly, I need to stop researching this place and move on.  There are so many appetizing food photos out there for Hi-Lo, I might just jump in my car now and make a desperate run up there.

The Old Log Cabin Restaurant: The rustic charm of this place makes it a contender if we decide to go to Kaffe Stuga way up north.  Old Log Cabin could be a good stop on the return trip.  They’ve got a nice selection of Sandwiches and Burgers.  The local fish favorite, Walleye, is featured on the entree menu.  Only downside: there’s apparently a charge for plate sharing.

Terzo: A cute little neighborhood Italian joint sitting next to a used book store.  Entrees are a bit pricey, but the beautiful sandwiches are priced right, especially for Roadfood sharing.  Weather permitting, they’ve got a nice patio off to the side and a Porchetteria window for walk-up ordering.

Manning's Café: Very favorable comments on several MSP booster websites.  Manning’s looks to be just a step or two above a classic neighborhood dive bar.  Their Gourmet Burgers get a lot of love.  The Walleye Sandwich is another favorite.  This place is so authentic it even has an arch-rival bar across the street.  Added bonus for the Cheeseheads planning to join the Crawl, research shows Manning's is a Packers bar!

The last food category to talk about is one that whets appetites for some, and raises hackles for others: Minnesota Hot Dish.  I’m not sure why this is such a contentious item.  It consists of Ground Beef (commonly found in Roadfood favorites like Hamburgers, Meatloaf, Sloppy Joes, and Loose Meat Sandwiches), Tater Tots (seriously, who doesn’t love Tots???), Cream of Mushroom Soup (a childhood favorite, second only to Cream of Tomato), and frozen vegetables (okay, not as desirable as the other three ingredients, but ya gotta eat your veggies if you want dessert).  All of it baked into a hot and bubbly Church Supper Casserole; the very definition of Comfort Food.

Some folks swear it is the ultimate regionally appropriate Minnesota dish, while others (i.e. people who live there) say it’s a tourist meal and has nothing to do with the Twin Cities food scene.  I'm not taking sides, but will admit I’m Hot Dish-curious.  We don’t want to build the Crawl around it, but maybe one or two examples over the course of the weekend might be nice.

MSP resident and advance scout rumaki sent me this article listing five* nouveau-dish joints worth considering.  I know nothing about any of them so I’ll just list them individually with links and some tantalizing images.  See if any of them strikes a chord and let me know.
*Not a good sign; one of the five places in the article is out of business, one only serves Hot Dish as an occasional special, and one is disqualified due to distance (almost two hours from Minneapolis).

So here are the two remaining possible Hot Dish Candidates.  Both actually look pretty good.
1. The Stray Dog (was The Bulldog), their menu, tantalizing Hot Dish image**, Burgers, Country Style Chicken & Waffles.
**Okay, not so tantalizing.  And this may bear out the local's point about it being tourist food, that's the best picture I could find of The Stray Dog's Hot Dish.  Not a single other image on the entire internet.  OTOH, Stray Dog's version uses caramelized Brussels Sprouts instead of frozen vegetables, so that's a plus.

2. The Mason Jar, their menu, Hot Dish, 10,000 Lakes Wild Rice Pot Pie, Mac & Cheese

We need to work off all those calories and make room for more, so here are some non-eating activities to consider.

Possible Food-Free Stuff To Do:
Wabasha Street Caves Tour: Originally carved out as part of a mining operation, these sandstone caves under St. Paul, evolved into a mushroom farm, and at one point, a speakeasy.  It was reportedly the site of a Prohibition Era gangland shooting comparable to Chicago’s Valentine’s Day Massacre.  The cave tour runs $9 a head.  For another $30 there’s a companion bus tour (two hours) focused on Twin Cities’ gangster activities in the 1920’s-30’s.

Nordic Ware Factory Store: For all the home cooks and bakers in the group, here’s a chance to stock up on https://lh5.googleusercon...Hdk3DbwQoiowEnoECAMQBg]kitchenware[/link] for a good price.

Can Can Wonderland: This mini-golf art installation inside an old canning facility also has a boardwalk arcade featuring dozens of vintage and retro pinball and video games.  This stop is meant as a break between eating stops, but if you somehow get hungry while we’re here, there’s a concession stand with plenty of grownup snacks and even more grownup drinks.

Be sure to watch the videos in the Mini Golf tab.  Each one gives some unique background into the creation of the hole, the artist who envisioned it, and the best way to play it.

Groups of 15 people or more get a discounted ticket price of  $12 a head.

Mill Ruins Park: Whaddaya do with an abandoned flour mill sitting on the banks of the Mississippi River?  You turn it into an archaeological tourist site with glorious views of the riverfront and unique perspectives of the surrounding city.  Mill Ruins Park looks like a great place to explore while offering some spectacular photo opportunities.

Byerly's: Whenever we travel, we always try to visit a local grocery store to learn about the locally made food products.  MSP has one of the best supermarket chains in the country, Lund's/Byerly's.  Originally competitors, they're now a single corporate entity, although they maintain two separate retail identities for the public.

Lund's stores are very nice and serve their communities well, but Byerly's offers a unique experience in grocery shopping.  Wall to wall carpeting and chandeliers lighting (some stores, not all) the aisles are just some of the opulent features at Byerly's stores.  Their service is second to none, and they support local manufacturers.  One of their best departments is the prepared food counter where they offer many local specialties prepares with the highest standards.  So if we miss that opportunity to try Hot Dish or Swedish Meatballs at a restaurant, we know we can grab an order at Byerly's.

Well, that’s it folks.  This is what I’ve come with as the starting point for the Crawl.  More than 80 possibilities now need to get whittled down to the final (roughly) 20 stops.  I encourage friendly discussion and any additional suggestions you might have over the next couple of weeks.  Then we’ll start eliminating through the end of March.  After that I’ll organize the winners into a cohesive three-day Crawl plus a Farewell Brunch on Sunday.

Buddy
will_work_4_bbq
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 686
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/04 20:50:05 (permalink)
Awesome job!!!  Thank you!  They all sound wonderful!
ScreamingChicken
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/04 21:43:30 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby ChiTownDiner 2019/03/05 06:04:44
BuddyRoadhouse
Betty Danger’s Country Club, described as “A Country Club for the 99%," they even have their own Ferris Wheel where you can enjoy a cocktail with a view.

Bar food plus alcohol plus a giant revolving wheel equipped with swinging seats...nope, nothing can possibly go wrong here.
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/05 06:05:33 (permalink)
I am ready for Spring, ready for MSP and ready to Dine with a Guest!  I'm checking it twice Buddy!  
joerogo
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/05 06:49:51 (permalink)
Imagine, somebody from Chicago taking a Gangland Activities Tour." />
Jashim
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/05 07:07:48 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby ChiTownDiner 2019/03/05 08:05:10
I would like to be a Guest at this Fine Roadfood Event!  Is there any good Bangladeshi Food?
nagle
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 321
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/05 10:16:39 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby ChiTownDiner 2019/03/05 10:36:38
Jashim
I would like to be a Guest at this Fine Roadfood Event!  Is there any good Bangladeshi Food?

You are a welcome addition to the group. Maybe you would be interested in driving the getaway vehicle um, tour bus for the Gangland tour???
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/05 10:41:03 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby joerogo 2019/03/05 11:03:44
Jashim...you would be a Fine Guest and a nice addition to our group.  The Bangladeshi Food List is being worked on by ChiIlishMacherDhakaiPaturi15 who is expected to finalize things with photos in early 2029.  
ScreamingChicken
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/05 11:01:36 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby abe_froeman 2019/03/06 12:09:08
BuddyRoadhouse
Wabasha Street Caves Tour: Originally carved out as part of a mining operation, these sandstone caves under St. Paul, evolved into a mushroom farm, and at one point, a speakeasy.  It was reportedly the site of a Prohibition Era gangland shooting comparable to Chicago’s Valentine’s Day Massacre.

The caves are considered one of the most haunted places in the state:

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/mns-most-haunted-wabasha-street-caves/89-606690242
Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 13914
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/07 12:15:17 (permalink)
Is there a home base hotel where most folks will stay.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN
BuddyRoadhouse
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/07 14:47:19 (permalink)
Paul,
It varies from year to year depending on the deals that are out there.  Because this year's Crawl covers such a large metropolitan area, it'll be a little tougher to find a centralized home base that's close to the action.  We just booked three rooms at the Ramada by Wyndham in Golden Valley, which is near-west suburban Minneapolis.  I got them through priceline.com, which has had about an 85% success rate for me.

I'm a bit disappointed this time because they listed the hotel as a 3.5 stars facility, but when it was finally revealed I felt it deserved at least half a star less, if not a full star.  OTOH, I figure we're spending most of our time away from the hotel, so as long as we've got a comfortable bed and a solid shower, we'll be okay.

It's tough to find a "bad" neighborhood in MSP (I know there must be some, but you won't find a Marriott there), so any well known name brand hotel will do you right.  Personally, I try to stay away from the downtown hotels because they often charge for parking.

Good luck in your search!
Buddy
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/07 15:26:14 (permalink)
Paul - 

Cliff, Mariton, Johnny, Danny and I are the Hyatt Regency Bloomington.  

Gregg
Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 13914
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/07 15:32:18 (permalink)
Lotsa Marriotts around Mall of America.  I had three centers in MPLS and I was there quite often.  I sorta wanted to stay close to the hubb of the group since there were so many restaurants to visit.  If Roz and I can make it, we will have a car.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: 2019 Crawl Location Discussion Thread 2019/03/07 15:34:39 (permalink)
Sundancer7
Lotsa Marriotts around Mall of America.  I had three centers in MPLS and I was there quite often.  I sorta wanted to stay close to the hubb of the group since there were so many restaurants to visit.  If Roz and I can make it, we will have a car.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

Joe is also near us and maybe a Marriott....it's back in thread somewhere!  He is paired up with Jashim!  
Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 26 of 38
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5