Need to find listings of festivals and events to seek to vend with hot dog cart

Author
atfsux
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
2019/11/03 00:59:32 (permalink)

Need to find listings of festivals and events to seek to vend with hot dog cart

I've been successfully running my hot dog cart biz here in Phoenix for about 5 years now. I've been specializing in events rather than daily sales and doing all right. I know the market here and how to scrounge up jobs here. But things are about to change. 

I finally got a settlement after 3.5 years of legal wrangling. To make a long story short, I received a chunk of change up front and have an anuity paying out monthly. Not enough to live on though. Only about $1000 a month. So I have decided that I am seriously considering doing the nomad lifestyle, living on the road in an rv rather than pay rent or a mortgage. If one is frugal, $1000 a month will almost cut it. Almost,....

But it occurred to me,...what if I was able to bring my cart with me and occasionally (maybe twice a month) serve at various festivals along my travels? Hmmmmmm,......

I realize there are many regulatory challenges, dealing with permits and certifications in different jurisdictions,...but,...the biggest hurdle up front is to find when and where all the various events are that I might wish to consider. 

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a resource like a forum or website where one could research such? Perhaps there is and I just don't know about it?

Suggestions?

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5