Hi, my 1st post so Thank You for all of your insight and sharing of experience. I own 2 Pizzerias and have just purchased a 16ft enclosed trailer, to convert into a slice trailer. Simple menu, slices, snow comes and begs.
A few questions, befor I begin the conversion:
1. I am not installing an A.C., to much amp/wattage draw. So my question is, should we insulate? I don't want to trap in the heat from our electric ovens, so my thinking is no...but would love your opinion.
2. Aside from hot water heater, all equipment is electric. I have a Honda UI 7000 generator, so it will be tight on power supply. Thinking of putting in 2 30am power inlets and run 2 cords from trailer to generator. Any concerns?
3. I was think to run exposed AFC electrical wire to my 6 outlets and lights. Any concerns?
5. What size fresh water tank is recommended. We will wash all utensils at the restaurant. 3 Simon is to appease the HD and hand sink will be used to wash hands.
4. Any other insights to keep from making a big mistake with the build out?