November 2016 North and South Carolina

Author
Davidsanders
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 964
2016/12/12 22:19:07 (permalink)

November 2016 North and South Carolina

Wednesday, November 30th

Even though I had just been down south at the end of August, I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to go again. This was a shorter trip than the last one, but just as enjoyable.

I flew into Raleigh, as I usually do, and drove to Chapel Hill to meet my girlfriend Jennie’s sister Lenore, who was joining me from Virginia for the first day and a half of the trip. We met at Starbucks and head almost immediately for one of the gems of the south, Sunrise Biscuits. It’s hard to put into words the anticipation I feel waiting in the drive-through lane of this one room shack.

My bacon biscuit.

Lenore’s sausage biscuit.

Lenore getting ready for her first bite.

Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen
1305 East Franklin Street
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 496-2609
http://sunrisebiscuits.com/

From Sunrise we headed to the wonderful little town of Hillsborough where Lenore visited the yarn store and then we went to Matthew’s Chocolates. I had a couple of little pieces of his wonderful chocolate, but didn’t take any photos. This photo was from an earlier visit.

Matthew’s Chocolates
107 N. Churton St.
Hillsborough, NC 27278
(919) 732-0900
https://www.facebook.com/Matthewschocolates/

After Hillsborough we headed back to Chapel Hill and one of my favorite places, which I am always so happy to visit, Allen & Son Barbeque.

My typical order here is a barbecue sandwich with slaw, with a side of onion rings. Lenore and I shared an extra side of hush puppies.

Barbecue sandwich with slaw.

Close-up of the hush puppies.

Here’s a not-too-great photo of Lenore’s beans. 

For desert we shared a piece of their wonderful peanut butter pie.

As always, Allen & Son was a joy to visit. The barbecue sandwich was spectacular as always, I loved the onion rings, and the pie was great. The only disappointment on this visit were the hush puppies. They weren’t the same quality as my many earlier visits, and tasted a bit like they had been thrown back into the fryer to warm them up. I will definitely be back to try them again!

Allen & Son Barbeque
6203 Millhouse Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
(919) 942-7576
https://www.yelp.com/biz/allen-and-son-bar-b-q-chapel-hill

In the afternoon we headed over to the North Carolina Botanical Garden in Chapel Hill. I love walking around this very nice garden, although on this day, with winter (for North Carolina) rapidly approaching, there wasn’t as much to see as there has been during the warmer months. Still, a nice way to get a bit of walking in. Here I am not walking!

Before dinner we went for a little walk along the main shopping and restaurant street around the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I especially like going to the book store, because:

In the front window.

On the counter.

And I really love their signs.

For dinner we made the hour-plus trip to Greensboro to try Stamey’s Barbecue, one of the oldest North Carolina barbecue establishments. Their publicity says “Carolina’s Favorite Barbecue Since 1930, and they are one of the ones that still cooks over wood. I liked it very much, although I wouldn’t call it my favorite Carolina barbecue.

Our dinner of barbecue sandwiches with red slaw, hush puppies, beans and fries. The sandwiches were very good, and the red slaw was a pleasant surprise and very tasty, but the sides were all a bit tepid, and I doubt if the fries were homemade. Probably not the beans either.

Close-up of the sandwich.

Close-up of the hush puppies.

For dessert we split the peach cobbler with ice cream. I didn’t love it, but I’m not a big fan of peaches in desserts. The crust was pretty soggy, and the soft-serve ice cream was nothing special.

Stamey’s Barbecue at the Colliseum
2206 Gate City Blvd. (formerly High Point Road)
Greensboro, NC 27403
(336) 299-9588
http://stameys.com

Much more to come ............
post edited by Davidsanders - 2016/12/13 23:27:23

27 Replies Related Threads

Foodbme
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 11954
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/12 23:56:35 (permalink)
    My Beautiful, Smart Granddaughter goes to Greensboro College. I'll need to ask her if she knows about Stameys while she's home for Christmas break. 
    Davidsanders
    Double Cheeseburger
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 01:11:14 (permalink)

Thursday, December 1st

The day began with a return visit to Sunrise Biscuits, which we took over to Starbucks to eat. I had a plain this time (no bacon), and Lenore again had her favorite sausage. 

Generally, the highlight of every trip I’ve made to North Carolina in the past almost five years has been Grady’s, in Dudley. 

I can’t wait!

My first plate: barbecue sandwich with slaw, fried chicken breast, steamed cabbage.

Close-up of barbecue sandwich with slaw.

Lenore’s barbecue sandwich with fried chicken thigh and collards.

My second plate: barbecue sandwich with slaw and fried chicken breast.

Once again, for the eighth time that I’ve had the pleasure and privilege of eating at Grady’s, I have found this place to be extraordinary. The flavors and the texture of the food seem to rise above the ordinary for me. Even the simplest things like steamed cabbage and collards are full of an intense and rich flavor that I rarely find anywhere else. It’s difficult for me to find the right words to describe this, but if you ever have a chance, go to Grady’s!

After Grady’s, Lenore went back home to Virginia, and I went on to Columbia. My original plan had been to go to Big Boy’s Original Smokehouse for dinner, but since they close at 6 p.m. every day, I was just too full by about 5:30 to even consider dinner at that time. So I changed my plans and went to Little Pigs BBQ instead. I had planned to go to Little Pigs on Sunday, but I thought this would be a good compromise.

Little Pig’s BBQ buffet.

First plate: pulled pork, ribs, brisket, hush puppies, rice with sausage, mac and cheese, fried potato chips.

Collards.

Second plate: fried chicken, rib, sausage, fried potato chips, pork rind.

Unfortunately, I was terribly disappointed by Little Pigs. I got there at about 7:15, and they close at 8:30, so I thought, considering that there were still quite a few people eating, that the food would be fine. I was wrong. Just about everything that I tried on the buffet was either not warm enough, or outright cold. I wound up throwing most of it out. The pulled pork was tepid, the brisket was cold and so tough I couldn’t even bite through it. The ribs were also tepid, and the collards and hush puppies were cold. The fried chicken was dried out and lukewarm. I had read the very good review by Grant Googans of Marieletseat.com, so I was really surprised by the quality of the food. I imagine it’s quite possible that it was a very off night, that it was too close to closing, and if I had followed my original plan and come here on Sunday when they first opened, it might have been completely different. I probably will not bother to try it again. There are just too many great places in the Columbia area.

Little Pig’s BBQ
    4927 Alpine Road
    Columbia, SC 29223
    (803) 788-8238
    http://www.littlepigs.biz

After dinner I went to Zesto’s, where I had gone in August. I enjoyed my cone quite a lot.

Zesto of West Columbia
    504 12th Street
    West Columbia, SC
    (803) 794-4652
    http://www.zestowestcolumbia.com/home.html

Much more to come ..........

post edited by Davidsanders - 2016/12/13 23:26:51
    leethebard
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 9584
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 04:42:31 (permalink)
    Nice report. Thanks.
    Wintahaba
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 818
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 10:59:06 (permalink)
    David, Thanks for the report, The BBQ and Biscuits look great! What I am really craving now is...HUSHPUPPIES...Thanks!  Love the Photos and Write-up.
    wanderingjew
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 10545
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 11:12:23 (permalink)
    Glad to hear you enjoyed Allen and Sons. Since I don't travel as much as others, I haven't been there since 2009, but really enjoyed my experience there. buffetbuster mentioned he didn't have a good experience there recently so I'm glad that you did.
    It's a shame you missed out on Big Boy's Original Smokehouse, as it's clearly heads and shoulders above the rest.
    Michael Hoffman
    Double-chop Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 22973
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 11:56:24 (permalink)
    Very nice report. Thank you.
    Glenn1234
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 841
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 12:17:52 (permalink)
    Great stuff!   Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen is likely one of my top 5 all-time favorite RoadFood places.  The chicken biscuit is my favorite.  The piece of fried chicken on its own is great.  Put it on a biscuit, and its hard to beat.   Grady's is another fantastic place.  Allen & Son was okay, but not outstanding when we went. 

Great report! 

Glenn

post edited by Glenn1234 - 2016/12/13 12:21:35
    ChiTownDiner
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 5161
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 12:38:16 (permalink)
    Sunrise Biscuits and Red Slaw, not necessarily together are two of my NC favs!  Good stuff!  
    Root-Beer Man
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1484
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 13:30:09 (permalink)
    Good report, so far. Looking forward to the rest!
    MetroplexJim
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 7072
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 14:57:44 (permalink)
    Those who haven't tasted Eastern N.C. 'Cue are truly deprived.

Thank you for the wonderful pictures!  Looking longingly at them I could almost taste the minced, smoky whole hog.  There's nothing finer!

For me, please serve the slaw on the side; I love breaking up a hush puppy and dipping it into the vinegar/pepper sauce and washing it all down with sweet tea. 
    Davidsanders
    Double Cheeseburger
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 14:58:53 (permalink)
    wanderingjew
    Glad to hear you enjoyed Allen and Sons. Since I don't travel as much as others, I haven't been there since 2009, but really enjoyed my experience there. buffetbuster mentioned he didn't have a good experience there recently so I'm glad that you did.
    It's a shame you missed out on Big Boy's Original Smokehouse, as it's clearly heads and shoulders above the rest.

I didn't miss it this time. It will be later in my report. I just have been too busy to finish it, but maybe tonight.
    mikeam
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 227
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 15:57:06 (permalink)
    Great report and your right about Grady's. It's a special BBQ joint.
    Greymo
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4236
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 16:38:34 (permalink)
    MetroplexJim
    Those who haven't tasted Eastern N.C. 'Cue are truly deprived.

I totally agree!  The Sterns introduced it to me in their first Roadfood book.  It still remains my very favorite! 
    !
    Davidsanders
    Double Cheeseburger
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 17:34:46 (permalink)

Friday, December 2nd

When I was in Columbia last August, I had a difficult time finding good biscuits for breakfast. I was fortunate that Thursday night I saw a review, again from Grant Googans, of Drake’s Duck-In. I gave it a try and really enjoyed it. 

Great sign.

A very good biscuit. I had a lot of eating to do today, so I only had one, but I could easily have had a second…and some bacon!

Drake’s Duck-In
    1544 Main Street
    Columbia, SC 29201
    (803) 799-9290
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/drakes-duck-in-columbia

After breakfast I went back to Jackie Hite’s, where I had been for the first time in August. On Fridays, they have their pig pickin’, which is spectacular. I just had to go back when I had the opportunity. Mr. Hite had passed away last summer and it was good to see they they’re carrying on with the business. 

Great sign.

The pig pickin’ buffet one.

The pig pickin’ buffet two.

The pig pickin’ buffet three.

My first plate: pork barbecue, ribs, fabulous pork skins, beans with bacon, slaw and pickles.

My second plate: fried chicken, pork barbecue, skins, beans with bacon.

This is a spectacular restaurant. I actually took it pretty easy today, because another lunch was coming soon.

Jackie Hite’s Bar-BQ
    460 E, Railroad Ave.
    Leesville, SC 29070
    (803) 532-3354
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/hites-bar-b-que-batesburg

I next headed to Holly Hill and Sweatman’s Bar-b-que. Only open on Fridays and Saturdays, this is one of the places I have been reading about for five years as I’ve planned my trips, and I was finally able to make it happen. I’m very happy I was able to try it. It’s a very, very good restaurant.

Nice setting for the restaurant.

While this is an all-you-can-eat buffet, the ribs are limited to two per person. It is a small buffet, with just a few sides, including rice and hash, baked beans, mac and cheese, green beans, coleslaw, pickles and banana pudding. 

My first plate: wonderful ribs, pulled pork and pork skins, great baked beans with bacon, terrific coleslaw, very good mac and cheese.

My second plate: pulled pork, pork skins, green beans, mac and cheese, baked beans with bacon, coleslaw. I really loved this restaurant.

The three sauces: mustard based, tomato and vinegar, and mustard based. I believe the more orange sauce on the left might have some kind of honey mustard, but I’m not really sure. All three were good, but I liked the tomato and vinegar the best. Very little sauce was needed. The pork was great on its own.

Sweatman’s BBQ
    1427 Eutaw Road
    Holly Hill, SC
    (803( 496-1227
    http://sweatmansbbq.com

From Sweatman’s, I headed to Charleston, about an hour away. I’ve visited this wonderful city a number of times, but this was the first time I was able to spend two nights there. I love this city. I walked around for over an hour before heading to dinner. Thanks to the report on Roadfood.com by KingT, Eating BIG in Charleston, I picked a new place for me, Roadside Seafood. I liked it very much, although it was very crowded. I was lucky to get a table.

I liked the signs.

Especially this one.

My dinner of fried shrimp, onion rings and red rice. The shrimp was very good, although a little smaller than I would have liked. I liked the onion rings a lot, and the red rice was also quite good. 

Close-up of the fried shrimp and onion rings. 

Roadside Seafood
    807 Folly Road
    Charleston, SC 29412
    (843) 754-5890
    http://www.roadsideseafood.com

After dinner I went down to the Charleston pier to walk around a bit.

Much more to come ........

post edited by Davidsanders - 2016/12/13 23:26:24
    leethebard
    Sirloin
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 18:06:28 (permalink)
    Jacki Hite's looks great. Looking forward to more.
    chickenplucker
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 817
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 19:38:00 (permalink)
    The Friday pig picking at Jackie Hite's is one of my favorite BBQ experiences. Gotta get back soon.
    wanderingjew
    Porterhouse
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 19:42:30 (permalink)
    I am planning on paying a visit to Jackie Hite's next summer. I'm glad you enjoyed Sweatman's. It was one of my favorites when I visited Charleston back in 2010. I've always been curious about Little Pigs, I had never been there but now I won't regret the fact that I won't have time to visit when I'm in the area next summer.
    Davidsanders
    Double Cheeseburger
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 23:12:25 (permalink)

Saturday, December 3rd

For breakfast, I had heard about a place that actually specialized in biscuits, Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit. I believe they started in Atlanta, and the store in Charleston is fairly new. When I got there, there was quite a line. It is a very small space, with about 10 chairs at a counter that were all taken, as well as about 20 or more people waiting to place their orders. They have biscuits with all sorts of different toppings, but I went for the plain. After ordering, I lined up with many others back by the kitchen and waited. They came by with a few samples, which was quite nice. When my order was ready, and since there was no place to sit, I walked about a block away to a recently opened Starbucks in the area. 

These are very good biscuits, quite dense and heavy, but very flavorful.

With my morning iced tea.

After breakfast, I headed for… another breakfast. I had read a glorious review on Roadfood.com about Wildflour Pastry. It was worth the visit.

Great looking pastries.

I had a caramelized apple turnover.

So many pastries looked so good, I got a few to go. A donut muffin, blueberry and lemon curd scone, and chocolate peanut butter cupcake.

Close-up of the scone.

After my two breakfasts I needed a walk, and went back to the river. I love walking around this area.

Cannons protecting the city.

Beautiful waterfront walk.

Two of the beautiful houses along the riverfront.

One of my main purposes for coming back to Charleston for an extended visit was the news that John Lewis, the pit master from Le Barbecue in Austin, had left Texas and opened his own barbecue restaurant in Charleston, Lewis Barbecue. I finally had a chance to try real Texas barbecue…without going to Texas.

I had arranged my visit to Charleston for a Saturday, because that’s the one day of the week they offer beef ribs. Before I placed my order the meat slicer gave me a sample of a small piece of brisket, one of the most tender pieces of meat I’ve ever imagined. I ordered one rib, one slice of brisket, two pork ribs, a side of coleslaw, a side of buttermilk potato salad, and some “complimentary” onions and pickles. I don’t know what possessed me! I think I ate about a quarter or even less of what was in front of me. As to the quality, this was the best brisket I can remember ever having. The pork ribs were very good, although I only had a couple of bites. The sides were good as well, but I ate very little of them. They offered several sauces, but I didn’t bother with them. This meat didn’t need anything. I also didn’t need any silverware for the meat, just for the sides. 

Close-up of the magnificent beef rib.

Close-up of the brisket.

Close-up of pork ribs.

The beef rib bone. I came nowhere close to finishing it, but the meat slid off the bone as I was pulling pieces off to eat. 

Lewis Barbecue
    464 North Nassau Street
    Charleston, SC 29403
    (843) 805-9500
    http://lewisbarbecue.com

After lunch, I found my way to another place I had read about, Christophe Artisan Chocolatier-Patissier. This is extremely good chocolate!

A mind-boggling selection.

My choices: peanut butter milk chocolate; two hazelnut milk chocolate; Gianduja hazelnut milk chocolate; pistachio white chocolate. Outstanding, especially the pistachio white chocolate.

Christophe Artisan Chocolatier-Patissier
    90 Society Street
    Charleston, SC 29401
    (843) 297-8674
    http://www.christophechocolatier.com/index.php

After the chocolate, and too full to even consider any of the Wildflour pastries, another walk was in order, so I drove to Folly Beach. The first time I was here, in January, 2012, it was in the mid 70s, one of the warmest winters across the country that I remember. Today was closer to normal, probably low 50s. But it was still magical for me to walk along the beach in January. Even though I grew up in Miami, Florida, I’ve been in the cold, cold Midwest for almost 49 years.

After my walk on the beach, it was time to think about dinner. I had taken the leftovers from Lewis Barbecue back to my hotel, but I just couldn’t face eating more of that meat, no matter how great it was. I wound up giving it to the valet at the hotel, and headed back out to Folly Beach to Loggerhead’s. I had been here three times before, but had to sit inside for the first time. The food, as I remembered it, was really, really good. Unfortunately, the restaurant was rather dark, and all the photos had the automatic flash come on.

It’s a very big menu, but I have eyes only for the fried shrimp. I started with a very good Caesar salad.

Close-up of the salad. 

My fried shrimp dinner, with a side of onion rings.

Close-up of the fried shrimp. 

Close-up of the onion rings.

Loggerhead’s Beach Grill
    123 West Ashley Ave.
    Folly Beach, SC 29439
    (843) 58802365
    http://www.loggerheadsbg.com/home.aspx

After dinner, and back to the hotel, I decided, after reading about it, that I had to try one more place tonight, Republic Ice Cream.

I had my normal (non-Graeter’s) cup of strawberry and cookies and cream. It was fine, but compared to Leopold’s in Savannah, or Graeter’s anywhere) not even close.

Close-up of cookies and cream.

Republic Ice Cream
    431 King Street
    Charleston, SC 29403
    (843) 212-3874
    http://republicicecream.com

Much more to come ......

post edited by Davidsanders - 2016/12/13 23:26:00
    Davidsanders
    Double Cheeseburger
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/13 23:23:41 (permalink)

Sunday, December 4th

I started the last day of my trip with a return visit to Callie’s Biscuits. The line wasn’t as long, but unfortunately, the biscuits didn’t taste as warm or as fresh. I think the day before there were so many people waiting that they were constantly bringing new batches out of the oven. I talked to the man who took my order and he said he would have new ones made, but I decided to let it go. They were still very good, just not as good as the day before.

I was flying home from Charlotte, so I started the drive to the airport after breakfast. I had originally planned to be going to Little Pigs BBQ today, which opened at 11 a.m., and possibly going back to Midwood or The Diamond in Charlotte before my flight. But since my next stop didn’t open until 1 p.m., and I wanted to get to the airport by about 6:30,  I knew I wouldn’t be able to make a second stop. I arrived at Big Boys Original Smokehouse just after 1 p.m. to see a line of people heading in the door. Many of them were very well dressed, and most everyone was getting their orders to go. I figured there were probably quite a number who had come from church. 

I went with a rib and pulled pork dinner, with sides of gumbo, collards and mac and cheese. Even though Michael Stern of Roadfood had highly recommended the brisket, I figured I had had enough brisket for this trip. This is sensational barbecue. The takeout container that is given to everyone was divided into two parts for this enormous meal. The top part contained the ribs and pulled pork.

Underneath this layer were the gumbo, mac and cheese and collards. Everything was great. I think I might have liked the gumbo the best, but the pulled pork was spectacular, as were the collards and mac and cheese.

Close-up of the ribs.

Close-up of the pulled pork.

Close-up of the gumbo.

Close-up of the collards.

Close-up of the mac and cheese.

This was a spectacular lunch, and a great way to end the trip. I took more than half of it with me to the airport and ate a little of it before I got on my flight, which was delayed about two hours because of the snow in Chicago. I was especially grateful to Wanderingjew for recommending the restaurant so enthusiastically.

Big Boy’s Original Smokehouse
    8604 Farrow Road
    Columbia, SC 29223
    (803) 788-6822
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/big-boys-original-smokehouse-columbia

Even though I had just been down in this part of the country three months earlier, I really enjoyed this trip. I just love this part of the U.S., and I love that I’m becoming more familiar with the area.

Here is my summary, such that it is.

My favorites:
    Grady’s
    Jackie Hite’s
    Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen
    Allen & Son
    Lewis Barbecue
    Big Boy’s Original Smokehouse
    Drake’s Duck-In
    Loggerhead’s
    Christophe’s Artisan Chocolatier-Patissier

Runners up:
    Sweatman’s
    Roadside Seafood
    Callie’s Little Hot Biscuits
    Wildflour Pastry
    Matthew’s Chocolates
    Zesto’s

Very good:
    Stamey’s

Good:
    Republic Ice Cream

A disappointment:
    Little Pig’s BBQ

Thanks for reading!

post edited by Davidsanders - 2016/12/13 23:25:25
    wanderingjew
    Porterhouse
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/14 08:00:48 (permalink)
    I'm glad you had a happy ending. I discovered Big Boys Original Smokehouse on the Charlotte Bus tour back in October 2014 after hearing about it on the web. I dragged former moderator  Mike S along to check it out and both of us really enjoyed it.  When Michael Stern moved to SC, I put a bug in his ear to check it out and I'm glad he did and wrote the review.
    I'm looking forward to revisiting next summer. 
    ScreamingChicken
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 8679
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/14 08:25:06 (permalink)
    Very nice report, David...I don't think I could pick a favorite from all those meals!
    ChiTownDiner
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 5161
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/14 11:01:46 (permalink)
    "I had a lot of eating to do today, so I only had one, but I could easily have had a second…and some bacon!"

Perhaps we should chat....

I am in the minority and did not like Sweatman's...glad you did! 

"After breakfast, I headed for… another breakfast." - Now your talking!  

WildFlour is my kinda place!  Great photos! The scone looks really good and a bit unusual with fillings, would love to try it. 

MetroplexJim
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 7072
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/14 11:41:51 (permalink)
    My goodness, this is "food porn"

... Carolina 'Cue AND fried shrimp AND onion rings (and even a fine Caesar Salad)!

I'm feeling the need to masticate!
    lleechef
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 11621
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/14 15:26:14 (permalink)
    Beautiful report and pictures!  And all that wonderful food.  What a great trip!  Thank you for sharing!
    Davidsanders
    Double Cheeseburger
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/15 00:35:45 (permalink)
    lleechef
    Beautiful report and pictures!  And all that wonderful food.  What a great trip!  Thank you for sharing!

Thank you all for your comments.
    leethebard
    Sirloin
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/15 04:49:46 (permalink)
    Enjoyed your trip. Looked like great food and a great time. Thanks!
    ann peeples
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 10365
    Re: November 2016 North and South Carolina 2016/12/15 09:34:48 (permalink)
    Very, very nice!
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5