Hot!Our Complete Reviews are Back!

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
wanderingjew
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10173
Re: Our Complete Reviews are Back! 2017/03/08 21:33:38 (permalink)
chickenplucker
billyboy
I'm not sure I understand.

Type in Roadfood.com into your browser and it should bring you to the Roadfood.com homepage with the "Latest Reviews" on the page.  On the left, there are a number of options, one of which is "Sign In / Out".  Click on it and sign in from there.  Your Username and Password should be the same as it is for the Forums.

That is what I am doing. When I sign in and try to click on the word Roadfood as you mentioned it carries me right back to the main page. Mouni, the young lady who was the GM at Fexy told me by email that access to reviews was restricted. There are evidently a few that have access. You must be on of the lucky ones. Can you actually add a review now?

I have that same option as well. I noticed it a few months back, but wasn't sure if and how I should be using it. I just e-mail my reviews to Michael Stern or Mouni. I think I've only done a couple of reviews since the changeover.
Tony Bad
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 5238
Re: Our Complete Reviews are Back! 2017/03/08 22:22:58 (permalink)
billyboy

Hope this post was helpful.  

All the best, Billyboy

Indeed it was Bill. Thanks!
mar52
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 11466
Re: Our Complete Reviews are Back! 2017/03/09 00:08:12 (permalink)
wanderingjew
chickenplucker
billyboy

Type in Roadfood.com into your browser and it should bring you to the Roadfood.com homepage with the "Latest Reviews" on the page.  On the left, there are a number of options, one of which is "Sign In / Out".  Click on it and sign in from there.  Your Username and Password should be the same as it is for the Forums.

That is what I am doing. When I sign in and try to click on the word Roadfood as you mentioned it carries me right back to the main page. Mouni, the young lady who was the GM at Fexy told me by email that access to reviews was restricted. There are evidently a few that have access. You must be on of the lucky ones. Can you actually add a review now?

I have that same option as well. I noticed it a few months back, but wasn't sure if and how I should be using it. I just e-mail my reviews to Michael Stern or Mouni. I think I've only done a couple of reviews since the changeover.

Mouni is no longer General Manager so she's not the one to submit reviews to.  She passed them on to Michael Stern for the final say... or edit so maybe send them to him directly?
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 236
Re: Our Complete Reviews are Back! 2017/03/09 07:34:53 (permalink)
Michael Hoffman
 (to clarify, there are two of them.  One is the orange Roadfood logo.  Do NOT click on that as it will bring you back to the home page.  Click on the smaller one in the far upper left hand corner.  It is white but will turn blue when you move the cursor over it.)

I don't have a second Roadfood logo anywhere, including a smaller one in the far upper left hand corner.

I get nothing. No second logo, no black bar, nada.

EdSails
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4563
Re: Our Complete Reviews are Back! 2017/03/09 13:18:17 (permalink)
Bam, got it! I knew I could count on you guys----thanks!
And extra big thanks to bullyboy!
EdSails
Filet Mignon
Re: Our Complete Reviews are Back! 2017/03/09 13:19:13 (permalink)
mar52
wanderingjew
chickenplucker
billyboy

Mouni is no longer General Manager so she's not the one to submit reviews to.  She passed them on to Michael Stern for the final say... or edit so maybe send them to him directly?

EdSails
Filet Mignon
Re: Our Complete Reviews are Back! 2017/03/09 13:19:40 (permalink)
I'm going to try one later and see what happens. 

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5