Originally posted by Sundancer7
Go to Home Depot or Lowes. I bought one about 5-7 years ago. They are half the price now and twice the power.
You might get the gasoline powered one instead of the electric. You will need a water source although for what you do, there are attachments that allow you to pump out of a five gallon bucket. That would probably be all you need.
Paul E. Smith
just how much power do I need...I was looking at this one
ProductName: 1500PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.1GPM, 110V
Product ID: PRO-LINER
Manufacturer: Annovi Reverberi - AR
• Heavy Duty Industrial electric pressure washer
• PSI: 1,450
• GPM: 2.1
• Induction Motor with 120 Volts, 19 Amps
• Note: Induction motor can produce 6 times the life of a universal motor.
• Motor thermal protection
• AR Triplex plunger pump
• Pressure adjustment
• Pressure gauge
• High/Low pressure adjustable spray wand
• Gun & wand assembly
• Built in detergent suction
• Built in detergent tank
• 25' High pressure hose
• Automatic safety valve with low pressure by pass
• Two wheel trolly
• GFCI protected power cord
• Weight 57 Lbs.
• Ships via UPS