Rossi's - No longer in Trenton

Author
ken8038
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1634
2015/04/28 08:21:33 (permalink)

Rossi's - No longer in Trenton

I noticed that the Roadfood Restaurant of the Day today is Rossi's Bar & Grill in Trenton NJ, noted for their outstanding Burgers. Before anyone drops everything to head on over there today for a Burger, I should point out that their Trenton location closed about a year ago, and they have relocated to Suburban Hamilton NJ.  With this move, they've joined several long-time Trenton Tomato Pie places that have made similar moves.

The original did have outstanding Burgers (I was there a couple times) in an old-school tavern atmosphere. I haven't been to the new location yet. Looking at the menu, I noticed that there's a lot more options than at the old place, which is not always a good thing. For what it's worth, the reviews on Yelp are decidedly mixed, which is one reason why I've been in no rush to get down there (45 min. drive) to check it out.

http://www.rossisbarandgrill.com/

1 Reply Related Threads

buffetbuster
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 12012
    Re: Rossi's - No longer in Trenton 2015/04/28 21:24:12 (permalink)

ken8038-
    Thanks for the info on the move by Rossi's.  I have made the correction in the review.  That is a shame they moved, since that was such a cool building.
    Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5