Saw some cops at Tiny Tim's for lunch today

Author
tmiles
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 2659
2018/02/21 20:58:30 (permalink)

Saw some cops at Tiny Tim's for lunch today

I was a little early and saw a parking space so I snagged it and sat myself in front of the TV at the counter. I ordered a cheese burger with fries which was excellent, but that's not the reason for the post.

More often than not, I don't eat there because it is just a small place with too little parking. Often a lot of spaces are taken up with police cars. Lots of police patches are on the wall.

As I ate my meal, I was aware of a large table of cops near me. I ate my burger, paid my bill and got up to leave. I noticed that the cops were leaving in sort of a rush, and then I noticed that their plates were still full of food. I stood back as a line of police  cars left the lot with flashing lights. They must have been on lunch break, but duty called, and off they went. Good people.....

1 Reply Related Threads

ScreamingChicken
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 8386
    Re: Saw some cops at Tiny Tim's for lunch today 2018/02/21 21:24:10 (permalink)
    Obviously the remaining food is considered garbage at that point, but I'd like to think that some dogs got some nice treats tonight.
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5