Hot!State Fairs

Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6
Author
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 23196
RE: State Fairs 2019/07/21 12:24:42 (permalink)
lleechef
It seems the new items at the Ohio State fair are deep-fried cheese curds, deep-fried tacos and Tot-choes (tater tots and nachos topped with cheese, bacon bits, jalapeno and sour cream).  Doesn't sound too disgusting.  The best is the grilled corn!  

Yeah, but remember the barbequed lamb sandwiches being sold by the Ohio Lamb Producers Association last year. The one thing I always looked forward to was one of those sandwiches. I guess they got a new lamb last year. Very disappointing. I guess I'll be stuck with just corn dogs and shawarma this year.

Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 23196
RE: State Fairs 2019/07/21 12:24:43 (permalink)
lleechef
It seems the new items at the Ohio State fair are deep-fried cheese curds, deep-fried tacos and Tot-choes (tater tots and nachos topped with cheese, bacon bits, jalapeno and sour cream).  Doesn't sound too disgusting.  The best is the grilled corn!  

Yeah, but remember the barbequed lamb sandwiches being sold by the Ohio Lamb Producers Association last year. The one thing I always looked forward to was one of those sandwiches. I guess they got a new lamb last year. Very disappointing. I guess I'll be stuck with just corn dogs and shawarma this year.

Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5