RE: Thanks Everyone!
How to get your topic deleted or yourself banned - 2/25/2004
I don't like playing the role of police, but I have to post this so we can persist the quality of this forum.
Here are some ways of getting your post deleted:
* Any topic that is a blatant ad
* Any topic that is not really news but posted in the news forum
* Any topic whose subject is not relevant to a respective forum
* Posting the same topic in two different forums
* Offensive remarks
* Remarking why your post got deleted or why someone got banned
If your wondering where your post went, it was probably deleted based on the discretion of the moderators. Don't blame them or take it personally, they have a tough job and so far they have been doing it very well.
Banning people is the last resort, and we very, very rarely do it (because you are great people). A warning will be sent before being banned, unless an negative or offensive comment is made towards a moderator. That will result in an immediate ban.