Helpful ReplyHot!The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Author
buffetbuster
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 12573
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/13 07:02:42 (permalink)

27 minutes of parking?  A man can barely slurp down 4 or 5 scoops in that short of a time. 

Man, that coffee cake looks good.  My issue with most coffee cakes is that they have nuts in them, which is a deal breaker for me.  But there is almost nothing better than a hot from the oven coffee cake.  San Diego's Hob Nob Hill still has the gold standard for me.
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5394
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/13 09:36:53 (permalink)
buffetbuster

27 minutes of parking?  A man can barely slurp down 4 or 5 scoops in that short of a time. 

Man, that coffee cake looks good.  My issue with most coffee cakes is that they have nuts in them, which is a deal breaker for me.  But there is almost nothing better than a hot from the oven coffee cake.  San Diego's Hob Nob Hill still has the gold standard for me.

It was the strangest time window I have seen.  Danny might remember the exact time but it not a round time.  

I do love Hob Nob Hill....on this day, and perhaps never again, it topped them!  
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/13 10:09:29 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby JRPfeff 2019/05/13 10:53:34
Tuesday April 23, 2019 - cont'd

Departing Winona, we went back over the Mississippi to the WI side and headed north to the town of Stockholm.  Our drive witnessed flooding in almost every low spot we passed.  Not a whole lot to the town of Stockholm, but it has been on my Bucket List for years, for one thing....

The sticker on the door...

...says it all.  Inside...

...a little shout out visa the chalkboard.  

When we began planning this trip some 6 months ago, this was a must have stop.  As we got to final planning details, it became apparent that they close Tuesday & Wednesday in the winter....and those were precisely our options for stopping in.  After numerous calls, we found they would open on Tuesdays the week before our arrival.  Wednesday comes in May as the tourist season brings the operation back to a seasonally adjusted 7 day a week. 

I called about 5 days before to request 2 very specific whole pies along with 6 slices for Danny and I to try on our visit.   With a closing time of 5pm, and not being open on Wednesday, I watched the clock very closely and that's one reason the stop outside of La Crosse was eliminated.  We were on a mission and had business to take care of!  Here's a few of the choices....

...but as I had pre-ordered a Baker's Choice of 6 slices with a request for at least one streusal topping (my favorite), we were not disappointed.  

Cherry Berry...

...cherries and raspberries in a double crust = B+.  Caramel Apple Crunch...

...one of 2 with my favorite topping = A-.  Triple Chocolate Pecan...

...3 different chocolate components = B.  Bumbleberry...

...cherries, blueberries, strawberries and blackberries = A-.  Coconut Cream...

...so moist and refreshing = B.  Peaches n Cream...

...which after voting would finish two forks above the rest.  This pie was incredible.  Peaches in a sour cream based mixture, slightly chilled so as to be refreshing, great crust, streusal topping...OMG, this one was the first casualty of the Pie Offensive!  A+

For later, and pictures at the appropriate times, we picked up....

....a double lemon and a....

...and a Sour Cream Raisin!  Yep, they were ready for us...

...and were as excited to see who we were as we were to sample the pies!  

This about sums everything up, with one exception.  It is of no help with co-pilots!  I have proof and it's spelled...CONEY!  

This is truly a diamond in the rough, a true Roadfood experience.  So glad it worked out and I got the chance to sample a wide range of pies.  Even more glad with two whole pies to go...the fun didn't end!  More later but we head north and back over the bridge to Red Wing MN.  Grade - A

ScreamingChicken
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 9195
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/13 11:27:29 (permalink)
ChiTownDiner
Next up, my usually reliable copilot called an audible and in we went to...

This was one of life's great mistakes.

Did ChiConey15 try to order a salad?
post edited by ScreamingChicken - 2019/05/13 11:34:45
buffetbuster
Fire Safety Admin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/13 12:30:05 (permalink)
Stockholm Pie Company is an all-timer!  Made me think about the first time Cousin Johnny went there several years ago.

That is so funny that they were as excited to meet you.  Your enthusiasm for the subject matter is contagious.
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/13 13:59:55 (permalink)
buffetbuster
Stockholm Pie Company is an all-timer!  Made me think about the first time Cousin Johnny went there several years ago.

That is so funny that they were as excited to meet you.  Your enthusiasm for the subject matter is contagious.

No matter your likes and dislikes....PIE is the great equalizer!   
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/13 15:21:25 (permalink)
ScreamingChicken
joerogo
It's official.....I have still never seen a ChiBears15 photo!  

Before I bust him too much, let me see if I can make it work(difficult since I refused the photobucket shakedown)

Sorry, Joe, your photos except for the last one aren't showing up either.

I think Photobucket may have softened their stance and made allowances for people who post to non-commercial sites.  My images still work here and I haven't gotten dinged for $400.

nagle
ChiBears15
Jeff, nice summary of our trip.  BIG THANKS for putting it together.  Dinner on me soon.

Jeff, make that dinner the weekend of May 25 and Danny can buy Jen and I dinner also.

He should also buy dinner for anyone he dissed on the trip; for example, by stopping somewhere for breakfast in a state capital and not extending an invitation to any local RFers.  Especially if one of those locals specifically suggested said breakfast stop.

Perhaps reading more carefully the posted invitation and time line for Madison would have found you enjoying hot coffee cake with us.  I told Danny on the way up I fully expected you to surprise us with your trench coat and knew sock look.  
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/13 15:24:56 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby joerogo 2019/05/15 18:53:15
JRPfeff
Well done Joe & Danny. Your ruse to get buffetbuster to post his photos was successful.

buffetbuster - Was the angry driver in the pink shirt named Joe Rogo?

Nope...one Dale Fine in disguise!  
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/13 15:26:24 (permalink)
BuddyRoadhouse
Sounds like a good temporary solution, but I never know when the paparazzi are going to jump out of the bushes to grab a shot.  That means I'd need to carry him around with me at all times.  A situation neither I, or Sandra, would find very appealing.

Buddy

BuddyRoadhouse
Sounds like a good temporary solution, but I never know when the paparazzi are going to jump out of the bushes to grab a shot.  That means I'd need to carry him around with me at all times.  A situation neither I, or Sandra, would find very appealing.

Buddy

Sandra might pay you....
leethebard
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10236
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/13 15:42:55 (permalink)
OMG...that triple Chocolate Pecan looks like perfection. I love chocolate pecan!
rumaki
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1495
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/14 10:00:50 (permalink)
   "The real tragedy here is that Magnolias might have been one of the most memorable stops on the Crawl.  It is a small, unassuming neighborhood restaurant, with friendly waitresses serving great food to its local devotees.  Practically the definition of Roadfood.  I wish more people had the chance to enjoy it.  I highly, highly, highly recommend a visit for anyone traveling in the future to the Twin Cities."

Hello, everyone:
As some of you know, I had to leave for a State Department speaking engagement in Brazil very shortly after the Crawl (and just returned on May 8, and then had to immediately go to Chicago on business, so I haven't been checking the site for awhile), and was only able to join you at Al's. I enjoyed meeting those of you who took the time to chat with me.  I know this was but one short stop on a long and complex Crawl, and I'm sorry I didn't have more time to be a part of it.

I am particularly happy that those of you who went to Magnolias liked it so much.  I was the one who originally recommended it to Buddy on August 10, 2018 (I still have the email exchange to prove it).  I couldn't vouch for the walleye, as I've only had fried chicken there, but I knew THAT was good, as well as the homemade cream pies.  I hope others will have a chance to enjoy it in the future.

I had been confident recommending Wally's as I was last there only a few months ago, and I'm glad it didn't disappoint.  As for Matt's -- well, it is definitely not everyone's cup of tea or slug of beer, and the battle for the Queen of the Ju(i)cy Lucy(ies) continues unabated.

ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/14 11:23:54 (permalink)
rumaki - It was a pleasure to meet you and I appreciate your taking time out of a busy schedule.  My Juicy Lucy issue, and with one notable exception, the burgers in general is that they are advertised as prepared medium-well, served well done plus rendering them dry as hay....old hay.  The concept of melted cheese inside is not revolutionary, we do it all the time at home.  We still cook 'em medium-rare and they still melt.  With the molten center warnings, the liquid is gone on first bite or cut leaving behind a shell of dryness.  While I loved one burger on the trip, I felt I was 1 for 4 with 3 strikeouts!  Your name will be coming up in my next installment!  Nice to meet you!  

ann peeples
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10403
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/14 11:33:23 (permalink)
My Mom made " Juicy Lucys" as long as I can remember. Dating back to the 60s. I still do as well, Greg. You can certainly make them medium rare. Now I have to make one!
BuddyRoadhouse
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6609
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/14 12:22:19 (permalink)
I think the real issue, especially at Matt's, is that they've got so many Burgers going at once, they don't want keep track of which ones are which, in terms of doneness.  The attitude may be, keep it simple, make everything the same way and at least it's consistent, even if that consistency isn't optimum.

Buddy
buffetbuster
Fire Safety Admin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/14 13:32:51 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby ChiTownDiner 2019/05/14 14:08:22
rumaki

I had been confident recommending Wally's as I was last there only a few months ago, and I'm glad it didn't disappoint. 

Was that Wally's Famous Roast Beef or Wally's Falafel and Hummus?

I am so glad that we got to meet you.  It's always nice to put a face to a name.
wanderingjew
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 62
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/14 19:47:33 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby JRPfeff 2019/05/15 23:51:22
I thought I would add some conjecture, while I can still stomach looking at a computer screen without having a mental breakdown.
We arrived late Wednesday night....too late to begin breakfast on Thursday due to much needed shut eye.  Our first official food stop was Matt's Bar . Honestly, Juicy Lucy's don't excite me at all.  i just don't find american cheese stuffed between a burger unique- regionally or not. they weren't even invented in the Twin Cities- just the term "Juicy Lucy" was coined there. Compared to my experience at The Nook 9 years ago, Matt's Juicy  tasted like saw dust and the liquidy consistency of the cheese just didn't do anything for me. Matt's Bar was a no go.

Carol's was a treat and well worth it- We loved everything about the place. Who cares that the atmosphere is equivalent to a Perkins.  Everything, especially the Hot Turkey and Hot Meatloaf commericials were fantastic. Even the oddly named Nova Scotia rolls grabbed every one's attention.

Tavern on Grand is still one of our favorites and was actually one of Sandra's favorites of the trip. Hindsight is better than foresight We should have skipped Matt's Bar so we could have enjoyed one walleye fillet each instead of sharing one fillet. The Wild Rice Soup is second to none.

Baku was a favorite for both of us.  And was one of my  "new to me favorites" of the trip. I know some folks slammed the french fries with the Stroganoff  since it was served in lieu of Americanized egg noodles, however after doing some research, I discovered authentic RUSSIAN beef stroganoff is served with "pan fried" potatoes or rice- so in actuality the french fries were somewhat authentic.

Friday we began with Hell's Kitchen. I love it, Sandra doesn't. It's probably one of my favorite breakfast joints in the country. Admitedly Sandra is not a fan of bison sausage or sausage bread- but she did fare better this time with the Lemon Ricotta pancakes.

The next two places we visited, I was expecting gregorian chants and angels dancing around my head. I didn't get either. Wally's Roast beef was decent, but not mind blowing.  Same with Al's Pancakes. I even tried to get something unique- the buckwheat pancakes with corn and blackberries. Good pancakes but honestly not any find better than what I can get here in New England.

Our last stop food stop Friday was Kramarczuk's. I had the bigos (hunter's stew) I never had it before and found it a little too cabbage heavy. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I tried some of Sandra's pierogies and they were really good. The Ukranian style stuffed cabbage came with an interesting cream sauce vs the typical red sauce. 

Saturday began with Key's Restaurant. We shared a loon omelet . We also tried a sweet roll that Ralph Melton ordered that would probably kill me if I even ate half of it. Key's is definitely a breakfast must when visiting the twin cities.

We next met the group at Hmong Market place. This was Sandra's least favorite stop- she found everything she tried inedible and ridiculously over the top spicy. I tried to hold back, because I was really looking for forward to our next stop, however what I did try, I enjoyed. 

We loved, loved, loved Kaffe Stuga- so did everyone else, with the exception of the Roadhouse Clan.  The Swedish Sampler of Swedish Meatballs and Swedish Potato Sausage were right on the money, so were the sour cream raisin pie and raspberry pie. The Wild Rice soup was not what I remembered, it was much thicker and was lacking in....wild rice. It was almost like wild rice bisque. The tater tot hotdish was "meh" although I believe Chi Town Diner actually liked it. I've only had good tater tot hotdish at one place- Bev's Cafe in Red Wing. Be that as it it may, Kaffe Stuga is well worth the 45 minute drive from St Paul.

We went to Lunds/Byerly's afterwards, but was still kind of stuffed from Kaffe Stuga to really try anything. I did try a sample of Chicken Wild Rice Hotdish... But I think I was too full to really enjoy it.

Our last stop was Mac's Fish and Chips in St Paul- besides Baku, my second "new to me" favorite. The Walleye was battered and deep fried vs the traditional  breaded and pan fried and reminded me of some of the good cod and chip joints we have here in Rhode Island...top it off fresh cut fries and it made an excellent final meal for us before we departed company with the rest of the folks
post edited by wanderingjew - 2019/05/14 20:14:53
joerogo
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5320
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/15 19:01:21 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby JRPfeff 2019/05/15 23:51:38
What is the spice used in the Swedish potato sausage at Kaffe Stuga? Never had it before.....never want it again....
BuddyRoadhouse
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6609
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/15 19:19:31 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby joerogo 2019/05/16 07:31:37
Same stuff they use on a Camel Burger.

Buddy
wanderingjew
Hamburger
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/16 07:46:08 (permalink)
joerogo
What is the spice used in the Swedish potato sausage at Kaffe Stuga? Never had it before.....never want it again....

Probably nutmeg and allspice or cardamom.

Don't worry, Sandra feels the same way about Italian Sausage that you do about Swedish Potato Sausage.
Incidentally buffetbuster was surprised that I never did a review of Kaffe Stuga, I told him there are probably several dozen restaurants I've visited throughout the years that deserve a review...Kaffe Stuga is one among many
"guest" actually began a thread about that - however I found out eventually it's like New England weather...wait a while and eventually Michael Stern or Fexy will check it out themselves and complete a review.
post edited by wanderingjew - 2019/05/16 07:49:39
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/16 12:34:26 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby joerogo 2019/05/16 14:50:49
wanderingjew
I thought I would add some conjecture, while I can still stomach looking at a computer screen without having a mental breakdown.
We arrived late Wednesday night....too late to begin breakfast on Thursday due to much needed shut eye.  Our first official food stop was Matt's Bar . Honestly, Juicy Lucy's don't excite me at all.  i just don't find american cheese stuffed between a burger unique- regionally or not. they weren't even invented in the Twin Cities- just the term "Juicy Lucy" was coined there. Compared to my experience at The Nook 9 years ago, Matt's Juicy  tasted like saw dust and the liquidy consistency of the cheese just didn't do anything for me. Matt's Bar was a no go.

Carol's was a treat and well worth it- We loved everything about the place. Who cares that the atmosphere is equivalent to a Perkins.  Everything, especially the Hot Turkey and Hot Meatloaf commericials were fantastic. Even the oddly named Nova Scotia rolls grabbed every one's attention.

Tavern on Grand is still one of our favorites and was actually one of Sandra's favorites of the trip. Hindsight is better than foresight We should have skipped Matt's Bar so we could have enjoyed one walleye fillet each instead of sharing one fillet. The Wild Rice Soup is second to none.

Baku was a favorite for both of us.  And was one of my  "new to me favorites" of the trip. I know some folks slammed the french fries with the Stroganoff  since it was served in lieu of Americanized egg noodles, however after doing some research, I discovered authentic RUSSIAN beef stroganoff is served with "pan fried" potatoes or rice- so in actuality the french fries were somewhat authentic.

Friday we began with Hell's Kitchen. I love it, Sandra doesn't. It's probably one of my favorite breakfast joints in the country. Admitedly Sandra is not a fan of bison sausage or sausage bread- but she did fare better this time with the Lemon Ricotta pancakes.

The next two places we visited, I was expecting gregorian chants and angels dancing around my head. I didn't get either. Wally's Roast beef was decent, but not mind blowing.  Same with Al's Pancakes. I even tried to get something unique- the buckwheat pancakes with corn and blackberries. Good pancakes but honestly not any find better than what I can get here in New England.

Our last stop food stop Friday was Kramarczuk's. I had the bigos (hunter's stew) I never had it before and found it a little too cabbage heavy. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I tried some of Sandra's pierogies and they were really good. The Ukranian style stuffed cabbage came with an interesting cream sauce vs the typical red sauce. 

Saturday began with Key's Restaurant. We shared a loon omelet . We also tried a sweet roll that Ralph Melton ordered that would probably kill me if I even ate half of it. Key's is definitely a breakfast must when visiting the twin cities.

We next met the group at Hmong Market place. This was Sandra's least favorite stop- she found everything she tried inedible and ridiculously over the top spicy. I tried to hold back, because I was really looking for forward to our next stop, however what I did try, I enjoyed. 

We loved, loved, loved Kaffe Stuga- so did everyone else, with the exception of the Roadhouse Clan.  The Swedish Sampler of Swedish Meatballs and Swedish Potato Sausage were right on the money, so were the sour cream raisin pie and raspberry pie. The Wild Rice soup was not what I remembered, it was much thicker and was lacking in....wild rice. It was almost like wild rice bisque. The tater tot hotdish was "meh" although I believe Chi Town Diner actually liked it. I've only had good tater tot hotdish at one place- Bev's Cafe in Red Wing. Be that as it it may, Kaffe Stuga is well worth the 45 minute drive from St Paul.

We went to Lunds/Byerly's afterwards, but was still kind of stuffed from Kaffe Stuga to really try anything. I did try a sample of Chicken Wild Rice Hotdish... But I think I was too full to really enjoy it.

Our last stop was Mac's Fish and Chips in St Paul- besides Baku, my second "new to me" favorite. The Walleye was battered and deep fried vs the traditional  breaded and pan fried and reminded me of some of the good cod and chip joints we have here in Rhode Island...top it off fresh cut fries and it made an excellent final meal for us before we departed company with the rest of the folks

Your photos bear a strong resemblance to ChiBears15....
wanderingjew
Hamburger
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/16 13:08:32 (permalink)
ChiTownDiner
wanderingjew

Your photos bear a strong resemblance to ChiBears15....

Work for "Flo" for just one week- and let's see how many photos you get to post.
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/16 13:53:56 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby joerogo 2019/05/16 14:51:08
I'd play my tiniest violin, but David Sanders is tuning it for me!  
joerogo
Sirloin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/16 14:52:06 (permalink)
If I took two weeks you a four day crawl, I wouldn’t have time for pics either!!!
joerogo
Sirloin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/16 14:54:09 (permalink)
The one item I was sorry I didn’t have was real honest to goodness Swedish Pancakes. Even Norwegian would have been fine.
rumaki
  • Total Posts : 1495
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/16 15:06:53 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby JRPfeff 2019/05/16 15:13:10
joerogo
The one item I was sorry I didn’t have was real honest to goodness Swedish Pancakes. Even Norwegian would have been fine.

For future visits, consider -- 

The cafe at the American Swedish Institute (no pancakes, but Swedish cookies):  https://fikacafe.net/Menu.html

Also, about once a month, on Sundays, the Danebo Center (Danish-American) serves Aebleskiver (Danish "pancake balls") breakfasts:  https://www.facebook.com/DanishAmericanCenter/

wanderingjew
Hamburger
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/16 15:11:01 (permalink)
rumaki
joerogo

The cafe at the American Swedish Institute (no pancakes, but Swedish cookies):  https://fikacafe.net/Menu.html

Also, about once a month, on Sundays, the Danebo Center (Danish-American) serves Aebleskiver (Danish "pancake balls") breakfasts:  https://www.facebook.com/DanishAmericanCenter/

We did have Swedish Pancakes as our final meal at the Taste of Scandinavia Bakery in Bloomington. That was our final "official" meal stop of the trip.

joerogo
If I took two weeks you a four day crawl, I wouldn’t have time for pics either!!!

Some folks take off 2 weeks every 3 months. This is our only big trip of the year - and I only took of 7 work days- not two weeks.

ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/16 15:15:15 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby joerogo 2019/05/17 21:47:23
wanderingjew
rumaki
joerogo

We did have Swedish Pancakes as our final meal at the Taste of Scandinavia Bakery in Bloomington. That was our final "official" meal stop of the trip.

joerogo

Some folks take off 2 weeks every 3 months. This is our only big trip of the year - and I only took of 7 work days- not two weeks.

When u work a 3 day per week schedule...7 days does translate into 2 weeks!  

wanderingjew
Hamburger
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/16 15:21:19 (permalink)
ChiTownDiner
wanderingjew
rumaki
joerogo

joerogo

I do about 3 days of work in half a day....Hence why retirement age has now been changed to 59.5----5 years and 8 months away!!
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/16 16:50:34 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby joerogo 2019/05/16 17:27:08
wanderingjew
ChiTownDiner
wanderingjew
rumaki
joerogo

joerogo

I do about 3 days of work in half a day....Hence why retirement age has now been changed to 59.5----5 years and 8 months away!!

Pretty soon you'll be leaving next week...plenty of wide open spaces in Peawaukee I hear....good bike trails, lots of part time work....
phlmaestro
  • Total Posts : 1061
Re: The 2019 Minneapolis/St. Paul Crawl Trip Report 2019/05/16 17:14:01 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby ChiTownDiner 2019/05/16 21:34:47
That is a hell of a pie list. Great photos too. I wish I could hang out at that place for a few days and just eat.
Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5