The Best Oysters on the Mississippi Gulf Coast

Author
Root-Beer Man
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1444
2018/09/10 16:20:25 (permalink)

The Best Oysters on the Mississippi Gulf Coast

Folks tend to overlook the Mississippi Gulf Coast in their travels, usually heading to New Orleans or Florida and missing out on some of the best seafood in the region. I was lucky enough to spend some of my years as a kid on the Coast and had the chances to sample many of the Coasts delicacies. While this little list only has a few of the many great places for oysters and seafood on the Coast, the ones they list are Coast favourites. We went to Felix's last year on our way to NOLA and the oysters were great! It was also a good sign that they were willing to open for business right after a Cat1 hurricane had blown through! That's dedication! Bozo's is a longtime Coast establishment and one you cannot go wrong with, regardless of what you're getting off their menu. They do a mean boiled crawfish! Coast oysters are the best you'll have, hands down! They are, in my experience, much bigger and meatier than oysters from other regions and the Gulf waters lend them a much richer taste. Stop into the Mississippi Gulf Coast on your travels, you won't regret it!

https://www.gulfcoast.org...ississippi-gulf-coast/

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5