Helpful ReplyLockedThe Wonders of Western Washington

Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 7
Author
Lurker
  • Total Posts : 0
2014/10/12 22:05:33 (permalink)

The Wonders of Western Washington

The Title of the Trip Report Has Been Officially Changed!

I don't know where to to start....

First of all....this was not supposed to be the original title of this report. I may change it back as the report goes on.... but we'll have to take that day by day...

At one point, completing this trip almost didn't happen.

The first couple of days of this trip will not be very "Roadfood" worthy" but will definitely go into details regarding our ordeal. 
An ordeal that would even make Ralph Melton and Ice Cream Chick blush

Like my previous trip report "Dust in the Wind" I thought I would include a song that completely embodied the place I was supposed to visit. Outshined by Soundgarden could not fit the bill better. Incidentally the lead singer, Chris Cornell is just a few precious months older than yours truly.

Friday September 26

We woke up at 3:15 am sharp, as we had a 5:50 AM flight to catch. An early flight that would surely get us to Seattle by 11:00AM pacific time. Although we really had no actual plans for the day, other than a Mariners game in the evening (they were playing the Angels) I was glad to get some seats on stub hub as it appears there were very few tickets left and most were going for a premium (and I couldn't figure out why?) Be that as it may we were going to stay in downtown Seattle Friday and Saturday nights. 

At first this appeared to be a very routine flight as we took off heading to Chicago. That was where we were supposed to be changing planes to get to our final destination. I was following the flight tracker on my smart phone and pointed out to Sandra that we were just west of Cleveland (probably flying over the Sandusky area) At this point I told Sandra, perhaps if we're not too tired, we can driver over and spend the day in Gig Harbor. I'd never been there and I heard it's very scenic.

Almost too soon after I had made that statement the Captain announced on the PA that there was a fire at Chicago control and there are no planes landing or taking off at both airports, therefore our flight has been diverted to Pittsburgh. I thought "Pittsburgh?" wouldn't Cleveland or Detroit be closer. Be that as it may  our plane turned around and we landed in Pittsburgh about 2 hours after we took off.  One of the flight attendants announced that there would be   customer service agents who would rebook everyone's flights. I turned to Sandra as we disembarked and said "I think we're turning into Ralph and Lori" . 

As we exited the plane we observed large, large lines with crowds of people. There seemed to be utter chaos and very, very few customer service agents. There was a family behind us, they were heading to wedding in Salt Lake city, in fact one of the family members waiting was the father of the bride- and the wedding was that evening! 

I made the unfortunate mistake of not bringing my laptop  (I was trying to be nice and not bring it so it would not divert my attention on that trip) I told Sandra I will never make that mistake again. I checked my smart phone, there was a flight later that morning that went through Denver and would get us to Seattle by mid afternoon, however the one way fare for the both of us would have been $1100....Of course Southwest would have to reimburse us...they diverted us and now there we could get this available flight...However just to be safe, I asked one of the customer service agents who was just handling "baggage" if Southwest would reimburse us, his response was "I doubt it" (the first issue I have that will be included in a very long letter to Southwest) Out of an abundance of caution I decided against purchasing those tickets 

We stood on that line for what appeared to be forever...Eventually we were told for "faster" service there was a 1800 number to call, I called that and there was a 3+ hour wait which to me reads...4 hours?? 5 hours??? perhaps 6 hours?? or more..
While we were heading towards the front of the line standing for nearly 5 hours a customer service agent told us that if everyone needed to stay overnight, Southwest would supply vouchers and the hotels would be "on them" but we would be on our own as far as rental cars are concerned....Ok...really?? fair enough....

Eventually we found out that some jack ass of a nut job tried to set the Chicago Control on fire and then tried to kill himself.
Apparently an FAA contractor who was upset that he was being transfered to Hawaii.

Finally after 5 hours, it was now 1 PM and my lunch which I purchased while Sandra kept our place in line, consisted of a BBQ Chicken Sandwich from  Quaker Steak and Lube inside the airport. We were  told all flights leaving for Seattle that day were sold out (even though I could have gotten one earlier that morning if I purchased that ticket on my own but would have had to have sacrificed $1100 even though it was the same airline!!!!) Our flight would leave at  approximately 5pm on Saturday, we would change planes in Chicago and we would get into Seattle at around 9:30 pm. Oh well, there goes our baseball game and our first night hotel

Fine, we get a rental car after checking with 3 or 4 different rental car companies at the airport which appeared to revel in price gouging.... we went with the cheapest. National... it was now 1:30 pm and I clearly told the customer service agent that I would be returning the rental at 3:30pm the following day..

We arrived at the hotel near the airport, voucher in hand. The front desk attendant told us that it is actually Southwest that would reimburse us and that we would have to pay the hotel.... There were other folks arriving at the hotel who we recognized from standing in line and they seemed just as confused as we were... At this point the hotel was approximately $75 including tax. (my second gripe in that long letter I plan to write to Southwest) I paid it but I was going to insist that Southwest reimburse us when I returned to the airport the following day. It kills me though because I know I could have gotten a better deal on priceline at a much nicer hotel had I had my laptop with me.

We tried to rest during the afternoon, ok, Sandra rested, I couldn't, I was too riled up. 

It was very ironic that we ended up getting diverted to Pittsburgh as I used to live there back in the mid to late 1990's... 
Unfortunately buffetbuster was on his huckleberry trip and I couldn't get in touch with my friend Lisa (who unfortunately turns her cell phone off when she is at work) however when travel woes ensue, who are the best folks to call...Ralph and Ice Cream chick of course.. Apparently before we called, I was reading Sandra's mind, just as I was suggesting where we should go for dinner, Sandra had asked if we could go to that "Pierogi Place" Pierogies Plus of course and it's only 8 miles from the airport! 

We got in touch with Ralph and Ice Cream Chick and luckily they were available to meet us for dinner. We agreed to meet at Pierogies Plus  at 6pm

IMG_5456 by ohso37, on Flickr     

Housed in a former gas station, must folks take their food to go, however there are a few tables and chairs outside to sit at during nice weather. It was a beautiful 75 degree day and the sun was starting to set.                                                                                                              

Unfortunately I was very bad at taking photos. However we ordered several different items to share including noodle halushki (noodles and cabbage) dumpling halushki (tiny dumplings replace the noodles) 

IMG_5458 by ohso37, on Flickr

We also ordered potato and cheese pierogies as well as breakfast pierogies 

IMG_5457 by ohso37, on Flickr

Kolbassi, and of course Stuffed Cabbage

IMG_5460 by ohso37, on Flickr

Pure Polish Comfort food. 

Ralph and Lori brought some drinks as well, including sodas and adult beverages (Yuengling beer!) 

Although we always enjoy spending time with Ralph and Lori, it was very, very surreal, all I just kept saying to myself "what am I doing here? I'm supposed to be in Seattle!"

We ended up closing down the place afterwards Sandra and I drove back towards our hotel. While I was at the hotel earlier that afternoon, I was doing some research on bars that had Penn Pilsener on tap. When I was living in Pittsburgh, even after visiting several years later it always seemed easy to find, but as of late it seems more and more difficult to locate. 

I found a bar a mile from our hotel that has Penn Pilsener on tap called
The Bocktown Beer and Grill

We stopped there and I had my Penn Pilsener and told Sandra that when we get to Seattle, the multitude of local brews there will be just incredibly amazing.

Afterwards we got back to our hotel. I had gotten in touch with my friend Lisa hoping we could get together with her either for breakfast on Saturday or for lunch, unfortunately she had to work but would be available by mid afternoon,unfortunately I told her we will be heading to Seattle by mid afternoon..... (or will we?)

Much more to come.....

post edited by wanderingjew - 2014/10/23 19:20:07
FriedClamFanatic
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2039
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/12 23:27:24 (permalink)
Dear Gawd........nice pic and post of the pierogie place........but sooooo sorry about how it occurred!  As you have come to realize...the airlines, taking a cue from the gov't have now gone over to the "we don't really care" pew. Such a shame.
Lurker
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 08:04:47 (permalink)
FriedClamFanatic
Dear Gawd........nice pic and post of the pierogie place........but sooooo sorry about how it occurred!  As you have come to realize...the airlines, taking a cue from the gov't have now gone over to the "we don't really care" pew. Such a shame.

I'll admit there was alot that was beyond Southwest's control, but liies and deceit were clearly within their control.
I can't imagine that I will be the only person complaining, however I'm certain that once I address my complaints to them, they'll likely "play dumb" (if they respond at all, and they probably won't) and feign ignorance and will most likely respond that I'm the only person who has raised these allegations. I wish we exchanged names with other passengers who experienced what we did.
buffetbuster
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 12604
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 08:18:15 (permalink)
Since we were traveling at this time, we heard very little about what happened with the Chicago control tower until we returned.  What an incredible mess!  I feel sorry for WJ and Sandra, I feel sorry for the man on the same flight who apparently missed his daughter's wedding, I feel sorry for everyone involved.  Pierogies Plus is a great Roadfood stop and no doubt you enjoyed Ralph and Lori's company, but it sure didn't make up for all of this.

I wish we had been home and we could have hosted the wayward travelers for as long as they were here. 
ScreamingChicken
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 9294
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 08:21:51 (permalink)
I'm wondering if the term "bail money" will be making an appearance later in this thread...
Lurker
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 08:46:10 (permalink)
buffetbuster

we're glad that you and Mariton didn't experience any of the havoc that we did.
On an aside, the father of the bride and his family were able to get a flight out on a different airline and still get into Salt Lake on time. I hope everything worked out for them and I sure hope Southwest does the "right thing" and reimburses them the difference.

SC

It could have very well gone that way... and I would have had no regrets or remorse....stay tuned....

TnTinCT
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 702
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 09:09:06 (permalink)
Ah the beauty of travel. I was in Dallas the first week of October and a 30 minute storm turned that airport into total chaos. My flight finally landed in Hartford at 415a - but I got there :-) Nice way to turn a lemon into pierogies, though! Can't wait to hear more!
ChiTownDiner
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5394
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 09:25:18 (permalink)
Why would a father of the bride take a transcon flight on THE wedding day....not very forward in the thinking or planning department. 
rumaki
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1504
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 11:28:02 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby The Travelin Man 2014/10/25 02:16:41
I have a similar story involving United many years ago.  I was on my way to Phoenix (from Washington, DC) for a speech.  I shamed them into putting me on the next available flight, in first class (I'd been flying in coach) on American, on their dime. But it wasn't easy.  I always start out by being very polite, but I don't necessarily stay that way.  The squeaking wheel gets the grease.

One of the things I have learned, as you point out, WJ, is that standing in line to talk to a customer service agent gets you nowhere fast.   I'm a Platinum flyer with Delta, and I get on that Platinum telephone number as soon as we're allowed to use cellphones.  I also use the free WiFi onboard Delta to access the airline's web site while we are still airborne (on Delta, it is free is you are going to their own web site).  I don't travel with a computer, but my tablet does the trick.  With other airlines, where I am not a premium member, I just get on the phone to their 800 number ASAP. I still get in line, just in case it moves faster, but that rarely happens.

And one other thing -- this is one of those times when paying for membership in one of those airline clubs is actually worth it.  I can always go to the Delta club to talk to a representative there, and they are invariably less crowded and much more responsive.  Of course, that only works on Delta.

As for the hotel voucher, the few times I've been given one, the airline's voucher covered the room and tax.  I've never had to pay upfront and be reimbursed.

What an ordeal!
post edited by rumaki - 2014/10/13 12:23:48
lleechef
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 11916
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 12:19:11 (permalink)
wj
At least you got diverted to a decent city!  I was once flying from Palm Springs (80 degrees) to Anchorage (32 degrees) when we got diverted to Fairbanks (minus 35).  Had to spend the night, nothing reimbursed from Alaska Airlines.  It was 40 below zero the next morning and the flight to Anchorage was 5 hours late because they couldn't get the engines started. 
EdSails
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4581
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 12:51:31 (permalink)
lleechef
wj
At least you got diverted to a decent city!  I was once flying from Palm Springs (80 degrees) to Anchorage (32 degrees) when we got diverted to Fairbanks (minus 35).  Had to spend the night, nothing reimbursed from Alaska Airlines.  It was 40 below zero the next morning and the flight to Anchorage was 5 hours late because they couldn't get the engines started. 

They shouldn't of got those darn reindeer sausages stuck in the fuel tank!
buffetbuster
Fire Safety Admin
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 13:36:41 (permalink)
ChiTownDiner
Why would a father of the bride take a transcon flight on THE wedding day....not very forward in the thinking or planning department. 

I was thinking the same thing.  There are just too many things that could go wrong to take chances for such an important occassion.
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 23273
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 13:37:43 (permalink)
Well, there's always the likelihood he wasn't happy with his daughter's choice.
lleechef
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 11916
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 14:04:14 (permalink)
EdSails
lleechef
wj

They shouldn't of got those darn reindeer sausages stuck in the fuel tank!

So that's what happened to them.  Dagnabbit.
JRPfeff
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5823
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 14:20:09 (permalink)
Same thing happened to me this weekend. Airspace around Chicago was still closed because of that fire in control center and our pilot had to take the long way to Milwaukee. U.S.Airways got me in to MKE 20 minutes late.
buffetbuster
Fire Safety Admin
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 14:31:40 (permalink)
JRPfeff
 U.S.Airways got me in to MKE 20 minutes late.
That sounds like a good day for USAir.....

Foodbme
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 11954
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 17:15:21 (permalink)
buffetbuster
JRPfeff
U.S. Airways got me in to MKE 20 minutes late.
That sounds like a good day for USAir.....

US Airways - "The Who Cares Airline"
Lurker
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 17:17:36 (permalink)
rumaki 

I'm hoping that Southwest will respond to my e-mail and written letter which I intend to send sometime next week and I'm hoping it is something other than a "canned" response, although I suspect that's all I will get if they respond at all. 

Jim

I'm completely surprised that there are still issues. I understand there was no real damage. That the "investigation" prompted the delays. What totally blows me away is that despite the media coverage, most people aren't even aware of what happened. I've been met with blank stares when I tell everyone we were victims of the Chicago Control fire.
Even odder, I recall that it was only a matter of a few days when airports were up and running after 9/11. I remember people flying to disney world for dirt cheap 3 or 4 days afterwards...
Foodbme
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 11954
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 17:31:07 (permalink)
It's amazing how fragile our whole aeronautical system is.
There is so much room for human and unmanned error in it. 
 It's also amazing that we don't have more catastrophes.
ann peeples
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10403
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 19:00:18 (permalink)
I posted on facebook about your situation, WJ. Most people did know, but as it didnt affect them, well, you know.
JRPfeff
Sirloin
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 19:36:58 (permalink)
Dale,

I also flew home the day before the Chicago air traffic control disaster. When I flew back to Raleigh on the following Monday another passenger said that his flight to Milwaukee that Friday landed in Cincinnati, so he rented a car and drove the rest of the way. It made for a short weekend and made me appreciate how lucky I was to be unaffected.

Jim
Lurker
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/13 19:47:50 (permalink)
Saturday September 27

Today/s another day, hopefully a better one. Before heading out and checking out of the hotel, I called Southwest customer service, I was able get through in just a few minutes, I thought to myself "oh, the worst must be over." The customer service agent I spoke with indicated there were no cancellations as of yet, but I should check again later on, before I plan on heading back to the airport. I checked the southwest airlines website too, and it appeared to concurr with what the customer service agent was saying.

After checking out of the hotel, we drove to my old hood, Mt Lebanon, for a light breakfast at Orbis Cafe
I previously visited this coffee house when I visited Pittsburgh back in April, howver this was the one coffee house in my old neighborhood that Sandra didn't get to check out when we visited back in August 2013 (we went to two others) The coffee was fine but nothing mind blowing...

Afterwards since it was another beautiful day with temp's expected to get well into the 70's we decided to spend the latter part of the morning walking Pittsburgh's strip district. A haven of produce and ethnic markets as well as a variety of interesting shops, restaurants street musicians and other entertainment. And of course home of the Pittsburgh original
Primanti Brothers

IMG_5471 by ohso37, on Flickr

Of course a stop here for lunch was a must....

Sandra decided to go with the Turkey and cheese
of course I went with my favorite, the Kolbassi and Cheese 
and....

IMG_5462 by ohso37, on Flickr

The presentation was much better than my last experience at the Coraopolis location near the airport
(all the time I still kept saying to myself "what the hell am I doing here?")

Here's a cross section of that sandwich

IMG_5470 by ohso37, on Flickr

Interestingly enough, while we were there, there was an elderly lady standing behind the counter who was trying to hawk her tray of bite sized baklava. A buck a piece. We both passed. 

A trip to Pittsburgh just isn't complete without at least one visit to Primanti's..

After lunch, Sandra wanted to head back to Point State Park which we visited with buffetbuster and Mariton on our last trip. We had plenty of time to do so...

IMG_5475 by ohso37, on Flickr

Here's Sandra at the park

IMG_5474 by ohso37, on Flickr

While we were there we took a nice walk around the park, witih nice views of Heinz Field home of the Pittsburgh Steelers 

IMG_5480 by ohso37, on Flickr

As well as PNC Park home of the Pittsburgh Pirates

IMG_5482 by ohso37, on Flickr

We even saw a guy ride around on his bike with his pet parrot. I managed to snap a photo and was wondering if this could be the Pittsburgh Parrot, the Pirates' mascot?

IMG_5479 by ohso37, on Flickr

At around 2:30 pm I figured we had another half hour or so to walk around so I decided to check my smart phone for our flight status
CANCELLED !!!!
That's it... I was now incredibly livid...I told Sandra, I think the best thing to do at this point is just get a flight home.....  To make matters worse when we got back to the downtown parking garage where our rental was parked, our card wasn't working in the payment machine (this is one of those garages where you have to pay before you return to your card) and the attendent had to help us with that...

We returned to the Airport...and dropped the rental car off... The rental car agent told me that the charges were $101... Oh no it's not, we were told yesterday $59... She said we had the car two extra hours, i said I already told the agent yesterday we were returning the car at 3:30pm... she suggested i speak with the manager which she directed me to. At this point I wasn't thinking straight anymore... I  seriously thought that all of  what was going on...everything...the diversion, the cancellation, the lies  and deceit ... all of it was a carefully orchestrated plot to screw me out of as much money as they possibly can.... I was at this point on the verge of tears. The rental manager clearly saw I was distressed and agreed to charge me the original amount of $59...

As we got to the airport...I was expecting the same madhouse we experienced the day before with throngs of displaced people trying to re book their once again cancelled flights......BUT....no....the airport was EERILY EMPTY.... Where was everyone??? I got even more livid... I turned to Sandra and said.... no one's here because they are all on their way to where they're supposed to go if they're not there already... We once again had to check our baggage. So there were only a few people in front of us... I walked up to the customer service agent and very calmly said with a big smile on my face.... "We're going to Seattle today" she checked and replied...."you're flight is cancelled" I said....once again very calmly... we're going to Seattle today, we're leaving this airport..... you're going to fly us as far away from Chicago as possible or you're going to have to call security and have me arrested because I'm not leaving here until something happens (I was truly preparing to get arrested, I thought to myself I could just see the negative publicity now on social media- "Victim of Nut Job arrested because Southwest refused to honor their ticket")  She finally figured out she can fly us to Phoenix.. However that flight too was running late...about 5 hours late.. We can then catch a 6 AM flight to Seattle which would get us in to Seattle at 9 AM Sunday morning... We'll take it! At least we'll be on the other side of the country (the wrong corner but it will do) I had also addressed the issue with the hotel, She suggested we speak with her supervisor, Lynn...

We found Lynn at one of the gates.. We told her what the other customer service supervisor told us the day before. I even mentioned the gate we were at "A7" she said she never heard of Southwest Airlines offering to put anyone up at a hotel, all they offered were reduced rate vouchers.. I told her that there are alot of customers who would beg to differ.
Ultimately she agreed to give me a $75 voucher off a future flight which I felt was fair "partial" compensation..
She said all flights were once again cancelled in and out of Chicago that day.

At this point I was physically drained.. I still couldn't get over that the airport was so empty.... I hate to say it but I guess I would have felt better if there were other customers sharing the same misery as I was experiencing. I truly believed we were the onliy people left out of this ordeal that had not reached their final destination

We once again had dinner at the airport..  at a place called Bar Symon
I had two beers, I really needed one...One from Cleveland's  Great Lakes Brewery and an interesting pumpkin style ale from Heavy Seas Brewing near Baltimore.. I also had an interesting Pierogi and Kielbasa dish with Sauerkraut and a  white grainy mustard...

We waited and waited and waited and eventually our flight arrived.......from......CHICAGO???? Once again I was lied to as we were told by customer service supervisor Lynn that flights were still not going in or out of Chicago... I even discovered through facebook that travelin man was heading to Phoenix too... well he was getting there earlier than we were.

We finally boarded our flight...and departed at 11PM eastern time.... we arrived at midnight Pacific time in Phoenix (Arizona is currently on pacific time)  We got our luggage as once again we would need to re check our bags later on to Seattle, and found a corner of the airport to sleep....I slept on the floor, using my sweatshirt as a pillow.... Of course I couldn't sleep...over and over again...the words "one person.....one person"... Kept ringing through my head....over and over and over again....those two words kept haunting me.

much more to come.....

post edited by wanderingjew - 2014/10/14 08:06:58
Lurker
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/14 08:09:45 (permalink)
Ann

I can think of more trivial news that everyone seems know about...This ordeal was clearly big news.
ScreamingChicken
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 9294
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/14 08:28:15 (permalink)
WJ, something tells me you won't be flying Southwest again anytime soon...
pnwchef
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3104
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/14 10:09:06 (permalink)
wanderingjew
Ann

I can think of more trivial news that everyone seems know about...This ordeal was clearly big news.

Ann is right, if your not flying it doesn't mean anything to the other 349.99 million people in America. The reason why the Mariners/Angels tickets cost more was because the Mariners were in a wildcard race with the Oakland A's. It came down to the last day, the A's won their last game sending the Mariners home for the winter.
ann peeples
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10403
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/14 12:48:44 (permalink)
Of course it was big news, WJ. I wasnt making light of it, I was just saying that people nowadays only seem concerned if it could  affect them. When the news broke I immediately thought of you and Sandra and groaned out loud.
post edited by ann peeples - 2014/10/14 13:10:34
Lurker
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/14 12:54:17 (permalink)
pnwchef
wanderingjew
Ann

Ann is right, if your not flying it doesn't mean anything to the other 349.99 million people in America. The reason why the Mariners/Angels tickets cost more was because the Mariners were in a wildcard race with the Oakland A's. It came down to the last day, the A's won their last game sending the Mariners home for the winter.

Bill

My point is regardless of whether someone was personally affected,  this was not minor news tucked inside the middle of a newspaper,  there was considerable media attention. it was "headline" "front page" news all over social media, tv and print.  
Same thing with the whole Isis and Ebola issue, it may not involve someone directly but I think if someone has any sense of whats going on around them they are aware of these issues

Although I officially "checked out" since the Yankees didn't even come close this year, I was still surprised that Friday's game seemed warrant more attention than Saturday's or even Sunday's games both of which were more accessible on stub hub
JRPfeff
Sirloin
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/14 13:06:54 (permalink)
Dale,

This just wasn't as important as a Kardasian or Romulan or other alien life-form getting married or divorced this week. Why should anyone care?

Jim
Lurker
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/14 13:14:46 (permalink)
Jim

The Cardassians got married? Which one??

I was actually going to mention the Kardashians but you took the words right out of my mouth.
JRPfeff
Sirloin
Re: Going Postal!!!! 2014/10/14 13:25:50 (permalink)
And I am proud to have spelled the name wrong. Shows how much I pay attention to them.
Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 7
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5