Helpful ReplyHot!The stars at night are big & bright...

Page: << < ..6789 Showing page 9 of 9
Author
BayouCityNosh
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 106
Re:The stars at night are big & bright... 2019/08/25 17:58:52 (permalink)
Buffetbuster (and Cousin Johnny) - you guys have been to more bbq places in Houston than I have - I've never made it up to Tejas, yet.  

Best I've had in the last year or so - The Pit Room, Gatlins, and Truth, at the original location in Brenham.

Good looking burgers, too.  I haven't been to Stanton's since the husband died and they turned to former space housing all those empty grocery store shelves into a dining area.  You had to eat in your car (I was too far from home to make a run) and managing one of those massive burgers wasn't easy under those conditions, so it was never a favorite.  I need to get up there again.

Great report.
Davidsanders
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1187
Re:The stars at night are big & bright... 2019/08/25 20:42:53 (permalink)
BayouCityNosh
Buffetbuster (and Cousin Johnny) - you guys have been to more bbq places in Houston than I have - I've never made it up to Tejas, yet.  

Best I've had in the last year or so - The Pit Room, Gatlins, and Truth, at the original location in Brenham.

Good looking burgers, too.  I haven't been to Stanton's since the husband died and they turned to former space housing all those empty grocery store shelves into a dining area.  You had to eat in your car (I was too far from home to make a run) and managing one of those massive burgers wasn't easy under those conditions, so it was never a favorite.  I need to get up there again.

Great report.

Danny and I had Truth BBQ at the Windy City Smokeout and it was fantastic.
MetroplexJim
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 7328
Re:The stars at night are big & bright... 2019/08/25 20:44:06 (permalink)
BB, still looking for those rankings.
Page: << < ..6789 Showing page 9 of 9
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5