~ This guy sampled al the FF fish sandwiches ... so we don't have to :-)

Author
wheregreggeats.com
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4764
2019/03/15 23:06:22 (permalink)

~ This guy sampled al the FF fish sandwiches ... so we don't have to :-)

Form Business insider:
https://www.businessinsider.com/fast-food-fish-sandwich-face-off-2017-3?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark#1-wendys-premium-cod-fillet-sandwich-8
 ... Don't worry.  If it were a slide show, I'd not have posted it.

4 Replies Related Threads

BuddyRoadhouse
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6433
    Re: ~ This guy sampled al the FF fish sandwiches ... so we don't have to :-) 2019/03/16 01:35:49 (permalink)
    I suppose Culver's regional limitations kept them off the list, otherwise they would have led the pack.  Whether it's their Lenten special Walleye Sandwich or the year-round Cod sandwich, Culver's puts out a far superior fast food fish product than any of these other guys.

Buddy
    ScreamingChicken
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 8938
    Re: ~ This guy sampled al the FF fish sandwiches ... so we don't have to :-) 2019/03/16 17:32:46 (permalink)
    I dunno...is White Castle a truly national chain?  And I don't think I've ever seen a po' boy on the menu of our local Popeyes, so that may be a regional item as well.

Knowing the full list of competitors would be beneficial.
    Ghaz
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 362
    Re: ~ This guy sampled al the FF fish sandwiches ... so we don't have to :-) 2019/03/16 18:09:47 (permalink)
    ScreamingChicken
    I dunno...is White Castle a truly national chain?  

From what I can find they have 599 locations in 13 states, so probably still a regional chain with just a few locations outside of the Midwest.

They've also limited the article to just fish sandwiches.  White Castle, for example, also has a seafood crab cake slider, clam strips, shrimp and fish nibblers (which I've heard are pretty good).
    Root-Beer Man
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1670
    Re: ~ This guy sampled al the FF fish sandwiches ... so we don't have to :-) 2019/03/16 18:12:28 (permalink)
    ScreamingChicken
    I dunno...is White Castle a truly national chain?  And I don't think I've ever seen a po' boy on the menu of our local Popeyes, so that may be a regional item as well.

Knowing the full list of competitors would be beneficial.

I don't know if all Popeye's sell them, but they do have chicken and shrimp po' Boy's on the menu. Can't recall ever seeing at my local Popeye's, either.
    https://popeyes.com/menu/sandwiches-and-wraps/
    Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5