Tiny Tim's, Rt 20, Auburn,MA

Author
tmiles
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2500
2017/02/22 10:36:39 (permalink)

Tiny Tim's, Rt 20, Auburn,MA

I have mentioned this newish place before, but I decided that it may be time to give them their own thread. The location has hosted many a failed business over the years, but not for lack of drive by traffic. It shares a busy corner with a c store, Major League Roast Beef, an excellent place that I have posted about before, and an auto parts store.

I have now been back several times, and being only a few miles from my home, it is well within range of my now, limited, scope of travel.

The fact that I like the food, is not all that important, because I am not the "regular" that a place like Tim's depends on. The parking lot is almost always full, which says to me that they are making other folks happy too. I have only done breakfast, but they do lunch and dinner too, and are BYOB. 

The building is small, matching the small parking lot, and there is no room for expansion. I don't know, or even "know about" the owner(s?), but I hope that they avoid the temptation to get bigger. This location has needed a good operator for decades, and I'm glad that they have one now.

2 Replies Related Threads

ScreamingChicken
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 7607
    Re: Tiny Tim's, Rt 20, Auburn,MA 2017/02/22 19:28:09 (permalink)
    Sounds promising.  Are there any breakfast items you find particularly good?
    tmiles
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2500
    Re: Tiny Tim's, Rt 20, Auburn,MA 2017/02/24 10:22:20 (permalink)
    ScreamingChicken
    Sounds promising.  Are there any breakfast items you find particularly good?

SC, I'm in the unfortunate situation, for a glutton, in that I now have to limit my carb intake. Based on that, I got 2 eggs scrambled, with sausage (no toast,,,it would have come free, but I asked that it not be included). I'd have preferred an egg, sausage and cheese sandwich, but I got what I got. 

It is not hard to make what I ate, but is was excellent. I based my comments on what I saw other people eating, and the size of the crowd. People like to eat at Tim's
    Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5