Helpful ReplyHot!Uno's Pizza

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
wanderingjew
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10195
RE: Uno's Pizza 2017/11/20 14:21:37 (permalink)
leethebard
wanderingjew
leethebard
wanderingjew
leethebard
wanderingjew
leethebard
TJ Jackson
WJ: I get dragged to Cracker Barrel every now and then by others, but I dont think I've ever called it the cat's meow

Lee: My opinion has very little to do with this.  Here you are on a website that celebrates regional variants in foods and here are discussing one such regional variant - the deep dish pizza - and you (and others) cant see it as a regional variant?  Yes, thats pathetic.  Why are you even on this board if you can't accept such things?

ell I guess I and those who don't agree with your assessment are pathetic....perhaps from all your comments on this site and what I've heard from others, you should look in the mirror.
1bbqboy
I'm a Cracker Barrel pizza 🍕 lover.

Don't tell the permanent traveller...you're beneath him!!!!

I have met some wonderful friends on this forum- you have none!

And your comment simply shows that you're a flat out jack ass!
 Nice.....You sir, have no class.Period!!!! You decided long ago you dislike me for what ever reason, and insult. Cracker Barrel quotes aside, you just had to jump in and put an insult.....

I said you like cracker barrel- if you think that's an insult then you have serious psychological issues- however you responded by insulting me. I think if we took a poll as to who has positively contributed to this forum and to the roadfood website, I think I know who would win (that too is not an insult)

I consider being called a jack ass an insult. All this when I clearly stated it's my opinion. Looking back over you comments, you,ve been insulting me for years....I love this web site as much as the next guy and my posts have generated hundreds of positive comments and many PM's. Sorry you choose to hate. Maybe we'll break bread some day and discuss it.

ell I guess I and those who don't agree with your assessment are pathetic....perhaps from all your comments on this site and what I've heard from others, you should look in the mirror.

The above  insult directed at me came well before mine....

Dale, that clearly was a response To Mr. Jackson's quote as it clearly shows, not to you. Mr Jackson often does such things. Again, I was not talking about you, at all!!!

I disagree- You clearly quoted my previous comment and then made that derogatory remark towards me and then continued to send the spam flag on all of my comments (yes I was told that you were the one who sent all the spam flags)

Greymo
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4143
RE: Uno's Pizza 2017/11/20 15:22:07 (permalink)
wanderingjew
leethebard
wanderingjew
leethebard
wanderingjew
leethebard
wanderingjew
leethebard
TJ Jackson
WJ: I get dragged to Cracker Barrel every now and then by others, but I dont think I've ever called it the cat's meow

Lee: My opinion has very little to do with this.  Here you are on a website that celebrates regional variants in foods and here are discussing one such regional variant - the deep dish pizza - and you (and others) cant see it as a regional variant?  Yes, thats pathetic.  Why are you even on this board if you can't accept such things?

1bbqboy

Nice.....You sir, have no class.Period!!!! You decided long ago you dislike me for what ever reason, and insult. Cracker Barrel quotes aside, you just had to jump in and put an insult.....

I said you like cracker barrel- if you think that's an insult then you have serious psychological issues- however you responded by insulting me. I think if we took a poll as to who has positively contributed to this forum and to the roadfood website, I think I know who would win (that too is not an insult)

I consider being called a jack ass an insult. All this when I clearly stated it's my opinion. Looking back over you comments, you,ve been insulting me for years....I love this web site as much as the next guy and my posts have generated hundreds of positive comments and many PM's. Sorry you choose to hate. Maybe we'll break bread some day and discuss it.

Dale, that clearly was a response To Mr. Jackson's quote as it clearly shows, not to you. Mr Jackson often does such things. Again, I was not talking about you, at all!!!

wanderingjew
leethebard
wanderingjew
leethebard
wanderingjew
leethebard
wanderingjew
leethebard
TJ Jackson

1bbqboy

I disagree- You clearly quoted my previous comment and then made that derogatory remark towards me and then continued to send the spam flag on all of my comments (yes I was told that you were the one who sent all the spam flags)

Wow..............I had no idea that anyone would give out that information.  In my opinion that is a stupid thing to do and just causes bad feelings!

MetroplexJim
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6699
RE: Uno's Pizza 2017/11/20 15:25:42 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby chickenplucker 2017/11/20 16:31:24
chickenplucker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imYqGpUObww

Now THAT is funny!
Here is is again:

Thank you.
Check, please.

1bbqboy
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5407
RE: Uno's Pizza 2017/11/20 17:12:18 (permalink)
Wintahaba
Ahi Mpls.
Oh, this is just excruciating.
This poor website...it really deserves a peaceful burial. 

RIP Roadfood and any useful information you may have once contained.

C'mon, I'm learning a lot about Legendary and Memorable vegan coffee shops.

Does vegan pizza qualify as pizza 🍕 ?
Wintahaba
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 734
RE: Uno's Pizza 2017/11/20 17:18:13 (permalink)
1bbqboy
Wintahaba
Ahi Mpls.
Oh, this is just excruciating.
This poor website...it really deserves a peaceful burial. 

RIP Roadfood and any useful information you may have once contained.

C'mon, I'm learning a lot about Legendary and Memorable vegan coffee shops.

Does vegan pizza qualify as pizza 🍕 ?

If it is delicious and have to eat it with a fork
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5