Helpful ReplyHot!Utica, Illinois

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
BuddyRoadhouse
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5707
Re:Utica, Illinois 2017/05/10 15:29:44 (permalink)
tmiles

No pre-cut, frozen gator nuggets there!!

My understanding is, Ron makes a couple of buying trips down to Louisiana every year.  He orders his Crawfish, Gator, etc. directly from local purveyors and has them shipped back to Utica.

Buddy
Dana67
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 67
Re:Utica, Illinois 2017/06/14 14:37:36 (permalink)
DetectDave
Buddy, might I recommend Duffy's Tavern located in downtown Utica. They have the best fried cauliflower...read whole...that I ever ate. Super crispy & delicious and it goes quite well w/ the excellent drinkies they make.
http://www.duffystavernandgrill.com/

If you're in the Utica area, I would agree with the Duffy's Tavern suggestion.  The corned beef dinner was fabulous - no plain boiled potatoes and cabbage here.  (I have no idea what they did to them, but they were both delicious.) My husband tried a sausage sampler they were offering one night and he was quite pleased.  We eat there whenever we head to Starved Rock and we've not been disappointed.  They also have a very fresh Guinness :)  You can feel comfortable taking the kids during the day - it's not rowdy or lushy.  Expect a relaxing time - the service can be a bit slow.  Can't wait to go back!
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5