WOOD OVEN PIZZA TRAILER BUILD

Author
pizzatruck
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 4
2019/10/24 20:51:55 (permalink)

WOOD OVEN PIZZA TRAILER BUILD

Hi Everyone, Ive been a member here a for a while (not very active). I posted when i first joined about my plans to build a food truck for wood fired pizza. Shortly after i had to put that plan on hold. Now Im coming back around to it. Instead on a 6x12 tandem axle trailer. I will try and post some pictures as they come and keep you guys all updated. 

Right now i am building the frame work and compartments ( it will be an open trailer)
Equipment includes:
Wood oven, 5 foot low boy fridge, handwash sink thats it. I will do prep and have a 3 compartment at an approved facility.

There are a few places where im stuck. Electrical and Plumbing

I will need a generator to run the 5foot commercial worktop fridge I have. as well as the hot water heater. There will be no other electrical on the trailer. Ive thought about propane for the water heater but it would only be for that, theres a whole inspection/certification process for it and having a huge wood fired oven and a propane tank so close to each other is something id like to avoid.

Does anyone have any suggestions for an electric heater and pump?
Thinking of running  5 gal fresh tank and 7 gallon waste tank for the hand sink. 

As far as electrical Id like to run off a generator at events. Shore power when i park for the night. Thinking 4 wire breaker box but do you think it's necessary for only fridge and water heater, or should i plug directly into the generator and wall plugs when at the garage overnight?

Id love to know your thought and opinions.Any advice is greatly appreciated.

1 Reply Related Threads

pizzatruck
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 4
    Re: WOOD OVEN PIZZA TRAILER BUILD 2019/10/30 15:32:33 (permalink)
    anyone, may actually do a propane heater since i might have another use for the propane
    Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5