What's everyone using to keep vending through the winter months ? New Jersey

Author
Hacsta
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 28
2018/11/28 12:42:39 (permalink)

What's everyone using to keep vending through the winter months ? New Jersey

I'm thinking of getting some heat mats for the fresh and grey water tanks and possibly some heat tape for the pex water lines. I read a post about putting a electric heater in over night but i'm a little cautious with what could go wrong .     

2 Replies Related Threads

Root-Beer Man
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1529
    Re: What's everyone using to keep vending through the winter months ? New Jersey 2018/11/28 14:44:03 (permalink)
    Hacsta
    I'm thinking of getting some heat mats for the fresh and grey water tanks and possibly some heat tape for the pex water lines. I read a post about putting a electric heater in over night but i'm a little cautious with what could go wrong .     

If you're going to put an electric heater in for the overnight, just make sure it's a ceramic and not an exposed coil space heater or the like. The ceramics put out a good amount of heat and they're not prone to starting fires. I use them in my house as an extra source when it gets really cold. They're not expensive and can really heat a small space quite well. The Lasko branded ones at Lowes, Walmart and other stores are very good for the money.
    Hacsta
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 28
    Re: What's everyone using to keep vending through the winter months ? New Jersey 2018/11/29 12:24:08 (permalink)
    Root-Beer Man
    Hacsta

If you're going to put an electric heater in for the overnight, just make sure it's a ceramic and not an exposed coil space heater or the like. The ceramics put out a good amount of heat and they're not prone to starting fires. I use them in my house as an extra source when it gets really cold. They're not expensive and can really heat a small space quite well. The Lasko branded ones at Lowes, Walmart and other stores are very good for the money.

" />
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5