Why no Chinese food featured?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
ScreenBear
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1507
RE: Why no Chinese food featured? 2005/12/14 09:53:04 (permalink)
Tacchino,
Thanks. I'll try it. Maybe one can indeed "go home."
The Bear
WingLover
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 145
RE: Why no Chinese food featured? 2005/12/21 16:13:55 (permalink)
Well!

I am glad that I'm not the only one who likes Chinese buffets! There is one less than a mile from my house and it is approx. $15/person for all you can eat. It is definately more of a Chinese/American buffet, but hey, the food is gets a solid "B" rating in my book. It is not spectacular Chinese by any means, but it's definately worth the price. ;-)

It is a tradition in our family to eat Chinese on Christmas Eve. We used to order take out from a different Chinese place but for some reason we stopped that and started going to the Chinese buffet place every Christmas Eve.

We love it! It's something that we all look forward to.

~Jessica
garryd451
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 712
RE: Why no Chinese food featured? 2005/12/21 17:34:39 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by WingLover

Well!

I am glad that I'm not the only one who likes Chinese buffets! There is one less than a mile from my house and it is approx. $15/person for all you can eat. It is definately more of a Chinese/American buffet, but hey, the food is gets a solid "B" rating in my book. It is not spectacular Chinese by any means, but it's definately worth the price. ;-)

It is a tradition in our family to eat Chinese on Christmas Eve. We used to order take out from a different Chinese place but for some reason we stopped that and started going to the Chinese buffet place every Christmas Eve.

We love it! It's something that we all look forward to.

~Jessica

Well, I love chinese food also, but you're lucky, there's a good chinese buffet, near you. Good chinese buffets are far and few in between!!!!

Also I have only seen one chinese buffet, in my life that was worth $15.00 a peson. I like to hear more details on your chinese buffet, you go to, it must be really speacial.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5