Junior Burger
2005/06/05 15:40:37
I live in Michigan. I am planning to sell hot dogs at an event in a couple of weeks. It is a one day event. In order to get a permit, I have to get insurance. Does anyone know how this works and around how much this costs. I guess it is in case someone gets sick or something. I appreciate any advice you may have on the subject. Thanks, Peggy