Junior Burger
2008/05/12 13:58:24
Hi all, a while back there was a thread going about a chip from the early 80s called Chipsters, and someone on here discovered that they were still made in Italy under the name Cipsters. The website is Anyway, I was wondering if anyone was able to figure out how to get them shipped here to the US? Me and my sister loved them growing up and would give anything just to taste one again...
Junior Burger
Re:CHIPSTERS/CIPSTERS 2011/11/25 18:53:57
I have found the Chipsters, but they are called Cipsters.  You can order them online from Supermarket Italy.  They are smaller than the original version and not quite as melt in your mouth that I remember as a child but overall fairly close.  Hope this helps.