What do you recommend?
Well, as with Soccer862923, I've only ever had brunch there; however, unlike him, each time I've dined there, I've always really liked the food/experience. Probably it's because I do, in fact, enjoy the flavors, and the extensive use of artisanal/sustainable ingredients. To each his own.
Having said that, here's what I've tried: Huevos Rancheros
- While it's not my favorite version of this that I've ever had (that would be the huevos divorciados served at Cazadores in Franklin), it is pretty damned good, as I recall, with s subtle touch of heat and luscious, silken, creamy poached eggs. Potato Roesti
- The wife ordered this, and as I recall, really liked it. It pretty much is what it says it is: good quality hashbrowns. 'Lark Burger
- A wholly adequate burger, cooked to my wife's specifications, but without much of a crust (which I like on a burger) due, I'm sure, to it being cooked in red wine... which didn't, as I recall, add all that much flavor to the meat. Hoppin' John
- Good, flavorful dish. I've never had this anywhere else, but I really liked it here. Garlic Frites
- These, along with the huevos, are probably the tastiest things I've eaten there. The homemade ketchup is mighty tasty, too.
So, those are my two cents.