French fry holder

2010/04/13 17:08:50
I've been trying to find the wavy type holder to place french fry orders (bagged) on - but I'm not sure what they're called.

I need the thing in the forefront of this picture.  Anyone have a link or name of what I should be searching for?

Sorry - inadvertently posted this is the wrong forum - Mods, please move.
post edited by AZdog - 2010/04/13 22:15:07