We had a big change of plans this week. Yesterday we cancelled the contract on the one house after waiting 6 months and a day. We then bought a different house at half the price. We expect closing in late May, so we may be in AZ for Labor Day weekend.
If that does happen, we will have another event for Cheeseheads, Flatlanders & FIBs some time later this Summer.
And I may be back for the first weekend of June, so your plan to keep me from attending the Chicago eating event may not work.
post edited by JRPfeff - 2011/04/23 16:30:50