1. Foodbme is right.
2.The Doc is right, also. Streamline your operation so only you can operate it.
3.If you're jumping from spot to spot maybe stay in one place longer so people can find you. Or at least pick maybe 3 or 4 spots and be there on the same day of the week, and let people know that. As one spot gets better, lose the worse one.
4. Take a least one day a week to scout locations.
5. Seven hours a day, to me, means you're sitting thru slow times (2:00-5:00)
6. Think outside the box...how about late nite bar crowd.
7. Hit events and festivals.
8. How's your Social Networking? Are you letting people know where you are?
9. Is your food any good....are people coming back?
10. Welcome to RoadFood !!