Pass through windows

Junior Burger
2012/08/13 02:18:52
I am working on converting a mini school bus into an ice cream style truck. I want to get a pass through window to replace the bank of windows on the right side of the bus. I would also like to have that window be covered by a metal panel when we drive that flips up like a lot of catering trucks have.
Anyone know where to find something like this? Parts for it? I am in San Francisco, California.
Dr of BBQ
Filet Mignon
Re:Pass through windows 2012/08/13 08:51:44
Welcome Ductape,
Go to the top of the page and do a search on service windows. You'll get 66 different threads that deal with them including installation, pictures, and step by step on how to build them. You'll also find web site links of companies that build them.
good luck