Austin Daily Photo: Recipe: York Peppermint Patty Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2.5 c. self rising flour
1 c cane sugar
.5 c brown sugar
2 sticks unsalted butter
1 t vanilla
1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
12 York Peppermint Patties
* Spray 12 c muffin tin with Baker's Joy
* In a stand mixer blend both sugars
* Add butter
* Beat well
* Add eggs one at a time along with vanilla
* Beat til fluffy
* Add the flour mixture and blend on low until combined; don't over mix.
* Add chocolate chips.
* For each cookie, roll a small ball of dough and press into the bottom of the muffin cups.
* Press the York Peppermint patty into the center of the cookie.
* Roll another small ball of dough and cover the patty by pressing it over the top..
* Bake 35-40 minutes until done.
* Let cool for at least 15 minutes
back story plus pic http://www.scrumptiousche...Chocolate-Chip-Cookies