What does your state need for food trucks?

2013/02/22 02:16:34
I would like to make a sticky about state,county,city requirements and if you know of which agenty's to contact is helpful too.
ND:3 sink,handwash sink,fire ext., eletric inspection,light colored floors,FRG or other easy clean walls,test strips,min/max safe food temps posted. 
post edited by daddywoofdawg - 2013/02/22 02:18:50
Junior Burger
Re:What does your state need for food trucks? 2013/02/26 00:52:53
Thanks for the post...I too am in ND, in the process of my first truck build. I would love to know of any common differences in requirements for MN. I live on the eastern side of the state, and plan to do a lot of work in MN as well.