What is this

Dr of BBQ
Filet Mignon
2013/05/05 08:52:42
I'm looking for a new/used reach in and really like what this guy did to his reach in cooler. But I have no idea what to search for online or on Ebay because I don't know what you'd call it. LOL I know it's the pan racks out of a patient tray transport cart or a bakery rack but I have searched both to no avail. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Dr of BBQ
Filet Mignon
Re:What is this 2013/05/05 08:58:33
Well heck as soon as I posted the question I found one here. LMAO I think this is a great idea. It can be made to fit any size cooler by cutting the top and bottom brackets.  here is the knock down version on Ebay
Dr of BBQ
Filet Mignon
Re:What is this 2013/05/05 09:09:10
Here is a better picture

Re:What is this 2013/05/05 16:57:52
That's pretty cool how they took the speed rack and modified it to go into a reach in.  I have worked with a couple True branded coolers that had sheet pan racks built in and they were great-especially if you rely on using sheet pans for a variety of things.  
Google True Bun Pan Tray and there are a couple links.  But I bet buying a used speed rack and modifying it would be way cheaper.  Cheers!!
Double Cheeseburger
Re:What is this 2013/05/05 19:49:06
These are good if you need to keep space clear when not in use.  Not hard to make either: