Shrimp Casserole - http://caribbeanfoodrecipes.net/shrimp-casserole
For more recipes see: www.caribbeanfoodrecipes.net
8 oz. of noodles (preferably thin)
1 lb. of seasoned shrimp
1 cup of whole kernel corn
1 cup of grated cheese
1/4 cup of chopped sweet peppers
1/4 cup of onions
1 can of sliced mushrooms
1. Cook noodles as instructed on the packet.
2. Drain water and put noodles in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add 1/2 cup of cheese, peppers, onions, mushrooms, corn and mix thoroughly.
4. Grease a baking dish/casserole dish and pour mixture into dish.
5. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
6. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of the mixture then place in the oven for 25-30minutes.