Looking for the next travel/foodie star!
Think you’re the next foodie/travel star? Think you can host your own series and draw in an audience with your passion for food and travel? Show us what you got. This is for a national cable network.
Submit a 2-3 minute casting video. The video should take us on a brief food and travel journey of your choice, be yourself, we want to see your personality come through. Please state your name at the beginning of the video. Submit by March 11 or earlier to be considered. Only submissions with video will be considered.
Submit to . Thanks! GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
YOUR FOOD AND TRAVEL BACKGROUND
- Sex (Male/Female)
- City/State of residence
- Marital Status
- Describe your family and living situation (children and ages, etc)
- Current and previous jobs (food or non-food related
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Have you ever been on a TV show, pilot, series or Internet webisodes? Please explain.
- Have you ever published anything about food/travel? Please explain.
- Do you have any online video links of your food/travel experiences? (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Do you have a food blog? If yes:
- Please supply URL
- How many months/years have you been blogging?
- How many subscribers do you currently have?
- Do you have a Twitter/Facebook page devoted to food? If yes:
- How many Twitter and Facebook friends do you have?
- Do you post on Yelp or Urban Spoon about food? If yes:
- How often?
- Please supply links to some of your posts
- Do you have any experience as a chef or a cook? Please explain.
- How many times a week do you eat out?
- What would you describe your food niche to be?
- What makes you a unique food/travel enthusiast?
- How did you get passionate about food and traveling?
- What would you bring to an audience that is different than what’s already on TV?
- How would you describe your personality? How would your friends describe you?
- Describe any special interests, hobbies, group affiliations or other talents we should know about.