wagons, trailers, trucks, carts forum

Author
garryd451
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 712
2005/12/14 01:06:41 (permalink)

wagons, trailers, trucks, carts forum

How about a forum all about wagons, trailers, trucks, carts vendors?

Regularly there are posts on a variety of Topic forums, about starting or operating a Hot Dog Cart, Pizza Trailer, Ice Cream Cart or a Concession Truck.

Why Not have just one forum for this, now these items are on four or five different topics.

Maybe there is a rule or regulation of this site, that prohibits my idea, if there is, I am sorry if I am breaking that rule or reg;uation.

Garry

4 Replies Related Threads

pmrkr2
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 319
    RE: wagons, trailers, trucks, carts forum 2005/12/14 08:46:04 (permalink)
    good idea. so here's the first entry. Super Tacos, this truck sits on the south west corner of 96th st. and broadway in manhattan (nyc not kansas). great tacos, tortas, and sandwiches. all prepared fresh. truck pulls up around 6pm every night and stays til 3or4 in the morning. average price is $2 or $3 per item. very filling and very cheap. these trucks dot the upper west side of manhattan up into washington heights. this one is the furthest south i think.
    UncleVic
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6028
    RE: wagons, trailers, trucks, carts forum 2005/12/14 13:52:51 (permalink)
    Well... Hot dogs would fit in the Hot Dog Forums, Pizza in the Pizza forums, Tacos in the Mexican... Seems like they have these pretty well covered. I'm still waiting on the Pasta Forums! (Sphagetti, Lasagne, etc...)
    garryd451
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 712
    RE: wagons, trailers, trucks, carts forum 2005/12/14 13:58:49 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by UncleVic

Well... Hot dogs would fit in the Hot Dog Forums, Pizza in the Pizza forums, Tacos in the Mexican... Seems like they have these pretty well covered. I'm still waiting on the Pasta Forums! (Sphagetti, Lasagne, etc...)

Well, Okay, but I was trying to get them all on one forum, so when You were trying to start a new business, You wouldn't have to surf all the topics, You just mentioned.

No matter which one of the foods, You just mentioned, You still need a cart, a stand, a truck, or a trailer to sell them out of. This way all of these, would be on the same site.

Also No matter which one of these You mentioned, You were still need the same Health license, obey the same Health Laws and would have to be inspected the same way!

I just thought My suggestion would save alot of time and surfing, like, I said in my first post, if I am wrong, I am sorry!!!!!!!
    Theedge
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1196
    RE: wagons, trailers, trucks, carts forum 2005/12/14 14:07:01 (permalink)
    I could see something called a concessions forum.
    Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5